Sex Ed.

It had been 2 weeks and Lani still hadn't decided what she was going to do. She knew Jacion was sorry and she knew he was killing Himself over the mistake he made; but she didn't know how to play it.

Jacion hadn't been to school in 2 days. His mom texted Lani to tell her it was because, all the crying he was doing was making him 'sick'. Lani was glad he wasn't there, crowding her.

——————

There was a Special class this week that all the seniors had to attend. Some type of Sex Education Seminar or something like that.

Lani was annoyed with the whole thing. You would thing. Don't you think a bunch of 18 year olds would know to use condoms. Or what STDs are and how you get them. But here they were... reminding them.

The seminar she was in had about 50 people. Picked at random. Lani kept to herself. She was having a hard week and baby, it was visible.

But then the class had a turn that Lani didn't know how to feel about.

The Seminar instructor began...

————————-
"Show Of hands. Who here is a virgin?"

-A total of 12 people raised their hands

"Raise your hand if you are sexually active"

-Most of the Students raised their hand

"Raise you're Hand if you use any form of protection"

-Most of students raises their hand

"Okay, now. Raise your hand if you had sex more than 3 times THIS MONTH."

Most of the guys raised their hand. Not a lot of the girl.

Lani wasn't participating. She wasn't in the mood.

"Now, Men only. Raise you're hand if you regret when, or to whom you lost your virginity too"

-no one raised their hand

"Thought So."

Lani Giggled

"WOMEN ONLY. Raise your hand if you wish you would've waited or chose a different person to give your virginity to"

-no one raised their hand.

The instructor waited and looked around the big room. Lani looked around at all the females with their heads down and then she saw some guys dapping each other up.

Lani's Hand shot up

The instructor smiled

"Thank you. For your honesty"

Everyone looked at Lani.

"Anyone else?" The instructor asked

-22 girls put their hands in the air.

The guys got quiet