Confession pt.1

Lani ran to the bathroom and threw up. The thoughts running through her head literally made her sick. She kept thinking about how she just had his dick in her mouth and he had been fucking another girl.

Oh my god, oh my god. No. No. I'm over thinking it. This is NOT happening. Jacion wouldn't..

Lani gathered her self and washed her mouth out and went back to the room. Jacion was still asleep on the bed, naked. She grabbed his phone off the pillow and looked through it.

Lani never went through Jacion's phone because she trusted him so much, but she needed answers now.

No text, no calls, no IG messages. nothing.

Then she remembered... Snapchat

She found something

A chat from 1 week ago from someone with the user name 'Hailey'

Lani Open the chat to see some white bitch sending pictures of her Wet titties and videos of her playing with her self. Using Vibrators, dildos and even videos of her giving dudes head. She saved the messages so they wouldn't delete from his phone.

But what Lani Didn't See any of Jacion's responses to her messages so she wasn't sure what he was saying. The only thing that was saved from him was a message saying
"This was a fucking mistake"

Lani's Blood boiled and she didn't know how to play the situation. She had never been cheated on. And she loved Jacion to death. She was hurt to her core.

I'll kill him. I'll slit his fucking throat right now

Lani Looked At Jacion Sleep And thought for a while before making a decision.

She deleted her number out of her phone and Blocked herself on his Snapchat and Instagram. She put the bra and condom wrapper on the bed by his head. Then she went back to the messages from 'Hailey' and played a video of her fucking a vibrator. Turned the volume all the way up and sat it by Jacion's ear.

She stood over him and watched him

Jacion smiled still with his eyes closed.

"Why you watching porn? I can just fuck you" he obliviously Joked.

Lani didn't speak. She just looked at him holding back tears

Jacion opened his eyes to see Lani standing in front of him with his shirt on and he fist balled

"Baby Watchu Do-" Jacion stopped as he looked over and saw the video playing by his head. He knew exactly what it was. His heart fell to his stomach.

Jacion sat up and out both hands over his face.

"Lani look I-"

Lani slapped Jacion dead in his face before he could even finish his sentence. He balled his fist up then released.

"I deserve that" he said taking a deep breath.

"You-" Lani's Voice was you cheated on me?"  Shaking as tears rolled down her cheek.

"It was a Mistake." Jacion Said standing up.