The Spot Pt. 2

2 Months Later

Jacion And Lani were doing great. No problems and No argument. Lani's mom said they were just in the cupcake stage of the relationship. Lani didn't think so. To them, The cupcake stage was over long ago.

They felt like they'd been dating since the 1st day they met. They instantly connected and Jacion's been claiming her since. So in their mind, they'd been together almost a year already.

The Spot
        —————————————-
It was summer time and they were taking in the full days they got together with no interruptions. Jacion had been staying at Lani's house for a couple days while his mom was at a family reunion in Atlanta. Jacion had no interest in leaving Lani.

Jacion And Lani were sitting in the trunk of her car having a "Picnic" at the abandoned parking lot her and Alex Used to go to. Jacion didn't mind. He thought it was a pretty cool place. Really quiet and secluded. No one but them.

Lani and Alex hadn't spoken since the day she started dating Jacion. Once he saw her put him in her Bio on Instagram, he freaked. Sent her a long paragraph, cussing her out for being 'misleading' and saying he hated her. She never responded.

"So how'd you afford this car anyway?" Jacion asked Before biting into his pizza.

"My dad" she replied

"So it IS his car" he said, implying that he was right from day 1.

"No, it's mine." She explained "I didn't meet my dad til I was 16. He uh- didn't think I was his until he saw me when I was older. He likes to make up for time with material things."

"My bad, I ain't mean to bring up no personal shit" he said seeing her mood change.

"It's cool, I don't know I just never really talked about it to anyone" she said looking down.

"So he bought it for you?" Jacion asked

She laughed "he told me to get a license and pick something under $10,000. I found this on a lot in Houston for $5,500"

"That's Cap" Jacion Said In disbelief. "This hoe at least 9 Gs"

Lani laughed "If I sold it would be. It didn't come like this."

"So what you do to it?" Jacion said sucking his teeth.

"I put it in the shop. Got the windows tinted as low as the legal limit, put the 26's on it, Some rims and I got a sound system put in."
She explained

"So you think you bad" he said playfully pushing her

"I'm so fuckin Texas bitch" she said trying to act hard.

"It ain't no slab tho" Jacion taunted her

"What you know about Slabs. You from East Atlanta Pretty Boy" She Said Laughing.

"Maaaaaan Stop playing with me before I-"
Jacion was interrupted by the sound of Tires screeching and then a slamming door.

"Fuck was that!?" He said before looking on the side of the car.

"This nigga" he said, standing up and pulling his pants up a little. "Ima beat his ass now"

"Jae, Who is it" Lani asked pulling him back towards her. Then she saw Alex walking across the parking lot.

He must've seen Lani's car there as he was passing by on his way home. Lani pulled Jacion behind her, reassuring him she'd Handel it.

"Baby, I got it. ease up" She Said Looking Up At Him

"He say some slick shit and ima wipe his nose La. Just Say the word" He said sitting back down, grabbing another slice of pizza.

"Are you serious!?" Lani heard from behind her. Alex was yelling from across the parking lot.

Lani walked towards him, meeting Him Half way.

"What are you doing here Alex?" Lani asked calmly

"Me? No La, what are YOU here with HIM" Alex said with aggression.

"Eating pizza." She answered nonchalantly

"Do you know how disrespectful you have to be to pull some shit like this" he said getting closer.

Lani took a step back and looked him up and down

"Disrespectful?" She laughed "nah... ion owe you no respect Alex"

"Stop calling me Alex" He said taking another step towards her.

He hated when she used his real name. Because he knew it meant she didn't care.

"Or what?" she said knowing he wouldnt do anything

"You know just like I know, he doesn't love you Lani" Alex Said

"Oh and you do?" She Said with a chuckle

Alex grabbed Lani by her hand and Lani yanked away

"Don't touch me!" She Said

"Lani come here" Alex said wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her close to him.

Lani struggled to get out of Alex's hold Be he was far much stronger than her.

"Let me go!" She yelled

"You'll always be mine" Alex said gripping her harder. "And if he ever- "

"You can't here?" Jacion interrupted Alex, Pulling Lani From his grip and pushing her behind him as if he were a shield. "She said let her go"

Alex clenched his fist and stepped a little closer to Jacion.

"Don't you have some business to go mind?" Alex Said aggressively

Jacion laughed as he sized Alex up

"You must be delusional, she don't want you anymore"

Alex swung at Jacion out of anger Barely missing as Jacion weaved back. When Jacion Came Back forward he hit Alex with a cold Left jab. Alex fell tho the ground.

"JACION!" Lani yelled. It all happened so fast.

Lani pushed Jacion towards her car yelling for him to go get in.

"He swung! What was I supposed to do!?" He Told Lani with his hands in the the air.

"Just get in the damn car!" She fussed at him.

She went back to see if Alex was okay because He was still on the ground. Jacion had hit him pretty hard. He was trying to get up while wiping his nose.

"Are you alright?" She asked

"Get away from me" he said while rising to his feet.

"Lee, You gotta tilt your head back" she instructed him while he walked to his car plugging his nose.

"Seriously?" He asked with an attitude "why are you still here if you don't care?"

"I care enough to make sure you didn't get knocked into next week" She said trying not to laugh.

"So this is funny to you" he said, tilting his head back.

She let out a snicker while she covering her mouth. "Why'd you swing? You don't even know how to fight"

"I don't know" he said unplugging his nose and looking at her. "I just.... didn't like what he said"

He sat down on the hood of his car. Lani walked up to him. Now with a serious face.

"I don't wanna loose my best friend" Alex said, looking at her.

"Ight" Lani said sitting next to him. "We're still friends but no bullshit anymore, okay Lee?"

"That's all I wanted." Lee Said with a smile on his face