"He Dont Love You"

Spring Break Was Over And Jacion Just Made it back in town. Lani was excited because she hadn't seen him in 2 weeks. He was in Atlanta visiting family.

She was also was nervous because she ignored what he texted her and never brought it up. And because she had also let him know what happened between Her and Alex. He didn't seem upset but she was still nervous.

She sat outside his house in her car waiting to pick him up for school. She saw him come out the front door cheesing big, with a gift bag in his hand. A big one.

"Baaaaabbbbby" he said as he opened the car door and leaned in to kiss Lani.

"You missed me?" She Said with a cocky tone.

"You know I missed you every second I was Gone"

"I'm already knowing" she said with a grin.

"Yea yea, pop the trunk" he said still holding the bag.

Lani popped the trunk and Jacion put the big bag in, then went back in the house and got 3 more bags and put them in the trunk. Then hopped in the car.

"Let's go" he said

"What's all that?" Lani asked while she was driving away.

"Gifts for my baby" he replied. "You'll get them later."

          ————————————

Lani pulled up to her designated parking spot and parked the car. They were early.

"I know I said the gifts were for later but I got something for you right now." Jacion said reaching into his pocket and pulling about a rectangle box.

"What is it?" She asked

Jacion got out the car and went around to her door and opened it.

"Close your eyes and turn around" he instructed

Lani laughed because she could never take things seriously.

"Turn around nut." He laughed As she stepped out the car and turned her back to him.

"Done." He said

Lani felt her neck and there was a gold necklace with a name plate that said 'La'. The she flipped it over and saw 'Jacion's Heart' Engraved on the back.

"Jae" She Said In approval with a big smile on her face as she turned around.

"You like it Baby?" He asked unsure.

"Jacion, I love this. I really do" She Said as she puckered her lips for a kiss.

"Come here" he said gripping her waist and pulling her in to kiss her.  "Now, all I got is 1 question"

"What's that?" Lani giggled

"Will you be my baby? Officially, that is"

"Uuuuuuuh...." Lani jokingly said acting indecisive.

"Girl Stop playing wimme" he said putting his hand around her neck and backing her into the car. He knew she meant 'yes'

Lani smiled and reached down to stroke his dick through his pants.

"Baby, you nasty. We at school" Jacion said while moving her hand.

"We're together now right? That means you owe me something that I've been wanting" Lani Said with a smirk.

"Nah. Because you gon' try to fuck me then leave me. I'm putting you on a 90 day plan" Jacion Said Then Laughed.

Lani's face dropped as she realized Jacion was serious.

"Foul" She Said playfully mushing Him In The Face

Jacion put his arm around her and they started walking into the building. Lani Saw Alex with his Girlfriend, Amber standing against some lockers. Alex was looking at Lani like he wanted to talk.

Then his face switch with anger when he saw Jacion arm around her. Jacion pulled Lani closer as they walked past and kissed her on the head.

"He got a problem still?" Jacion asked referring to Alex.

"Huh?" Lani Said Looking Up At him.

"I mean, you fucked him AND He got a bitch. What he still got a problem for?" Jacion explained.

Lani turned to Jacion and admitted what she didn't want to mention.

"After we uh.." she paused. "He saw you tell me that.... you love me" she explained slowly.

"And?"

"I guess he's hurt because he thinks I might love you back" she continued

"....And?" Jacion questioned.

"And, he doesn't want me to love anyone but him." Lani elaborated Looking down

Jacion brushed her hair behind her ear and lifted her head up so he could look her in the eyes and said....

         "But He don't love YOU"