Practice

Lani giggled and shook her head 'no', she pulled he sweats down. Alex's eyes followed them to the ground. She took her shirt off and let it fall to the ground. Alex swallowed the knot that was in his throat and admired her body.

She had on a black lace set on. Alex could see her nipples through the lace on her bra and he could see how fat her pussy was through the cheeky panties she had on. She was so thick and beautiful but even more than he remembered. Alex Didn't move.

Lani stood over him, placing one of his legs between both of hers. He ran his hand up her thighs until he found his way to her ass.

He stood up and Kissed her softly. Pulling her in closer. She could feel his dick agains her. He was hard as a rock.

Lani sat in the trunk and looked up at Alex. She could see his heart beating through his shirt. She looked down and saw what she had felt against her leg. She bit on her bottom lip as she reached in between her Boobs to unhook her bra.

Alex licked his lips when he saw her bra slip down behind her. He had forgot how good her boobs looked.

"La. I uh-" he swallowed another knot in his throat.

Lani grabbed him by his belt buckle and pulled him close. Now looking up at him again. Alex stumbled on his words.

" Do you wa-.... I mean I wanna.... uh. Shit" Alex spoke quietly as he watched Lani undo his pants. He continued to stutter as his pants dropped to his ankle. His hard dick, now in Lani's hands.

"La I Never...... ooooooooh my god" - he moaned.

His dick was in Lani's mouth. She'd never gave head before but she watched some porn and figured it out. And Alex was enjoying it completely. He'd never had his dick sucked. No one had ever touched him besides Lani. And it had been a year almost since they first had sex.

Lani stuck her long tongue out while she deep throated every inch of dick he had. And there was a lot of inches

Alex was moaning Lani's Name And he could feel his legs getting weak.

"Mmmm." he panted. "Lani-" he moaned. 

Lani loved seeing him like this. And hearing him moan made her pussy wet. She took his dick out of her mouth and watched it stand up by itself and jump at her. Lani stood up and pulled her panties down then laid back in the trunk.

"Fuck me Lee" She Said seductively Looking him straight in the eyes.

Alex was ready to feel her. He took of his shirt and threw it into the darkness. Then climbed on top of Lani. Placing himself in between her thighs and Sucking on her neck. Then whispered in her ear,

"Are you ready?"

Lani reaches down and grabbed his dick. Rubbing the head between her pussy lips to let him feel how gushy wet she was. Alex bit his lip. Lani held his dick right at the entrance of her pussy.

"Yes" she whispered back.

Alex slid in slowly and took a deep breath. Lani gripped the cover that was under her and moaned. Alex Pulled Out.

"Are you okay?" He asked concerned he was hurting her.

"I want you to fuck me Lee, don't be gentle" she said wrapping her legs around him.

Alex slid his dick in slowly, but went deep. Lani moaned softly. Closing her eyes.
            ————————-

"Harder" she instructed

Alex stroked harder and deeper. Lani gripped his back and let out a loud moan.

"Like That Baby? That's how you want it?" He whispered in her ear before he began sucking on her neck.

Lani couldn't speak. His strokes were making her weak. They were getting harder and faster and hitting her deep. Her moans were getting louder and turning him on. Sending chills down his spine.

"Leeeeeeee. Oh Lee I'm bouta cum!" Lani cried out.

"La. Oh my god La." Alex moaned back.

He slowed down his strokes and started panting. He didn't want cum yet. They'd been at it for 20 minutes and he didn't want it it end. It had been a while since he was this close to her.

"Don't stop. Lee Don't stop. I'm cumming" She Said fighting back her moans.

Alex sped the pace back up. Stroking hard again. Lani's legs started to shake as she was about to have an explosive Orgasm. She was moaning and scratching Alex's Back. Alex was about to cum.

"La, I love you" he whispered in her ear. Then continued moaning as he got closer to his Nut.

Lani was so out of it that she said it back.

"I love you too, Lee" She moaned out right as she came all over his dick.

Alex Tilted his head back and moaned

"Fuuuck" .. he nutted. Then rolled out from in between Lani's legs and laid beside her.

They were both quiet for a couple minutes as they sat there catching their breath. Lani was stuck on what Alex just said. Hell,  and the fact that she said it back

What tf did he just say? I mean I heard him but... why would he say that? He doesn't mean it. Lee has a girlfriend. Why did I even do this? No. No. I did it for me. So I'd be ready for Jae. I wanna be with Jae. Me and Lee Have nothing anymore. This is over.

Lani got up to put her clothes on after getting lost in her thoughts. Alex got up as well, looking for his shirt. Lani Looked through the covers and pillows for her phone.

"What are you looking for?" Alex Asked dusting his shirt off.

"My phone. Will you call it?"

"Yea" Alex called Lani's phone

He saw it light up under the seat. He hung up and picked up her phone, looking at her notifications on the screen. He rolled his eyes and slammed the trunk.

"Really?" He mumbled under his breath, handing Lani the phone.

"What?" Lani asked confused

But Alex was already in his car. He started it up and took off. Lani was confused until she got in her car and looked at her phone.

2 Message From Jacion💖👅💦
   -I know it's too soon...
- I think I might Love you La..👀