"East Atlanta"

Lani bit her lip and could feel her self dripping. She didn't even know him but he was definitely getting her attention.

Alex Saw Jacion pull Lani in and he didn't like it. Alex hated for anyone to have Lani's attention. He wanted her to himself. But he was in a relationship so he kept all his feelings inside.

"La" Alex said approaching the 2 who were still close

Jacion loosened his grip and Lani inched back. Alex Looked At Jacion And flared his nose with his fist clenched. Jacion sized Alex Up and smirked.

"Wassup Lee" Lani said regaining composure.

Alex Straightened Up And Looked At Lani.

"Wing shack, remember. It's Friday." Alex reminded her.

"Yea, we were just bouta get in the car and go." Lani said forgetting they had plans.

"We?" Alex asked before sizing Jacion up.

Jacion Put his arm around Lani and smiled.

"Yea me and .... uh" Lani stopped in her sentence realizing she never got his name.

"Me & My Friend" she finished. "We we're just headed there. You riding with me Lee?"

"Yea, ima ride with you. I got shotgun" Alex claimed. "Ima put my stuff in the locker I'll be right out"

Alex walked off.
Jacion And Lani started walking to her car

"Let me get that for you." Jacion said taking off Lani's heavy backpack

"Thanks"

"You got it. Uh, which car is yours"

"This one right here." Lani pointed her key at the car and pre started it

It was a black 2012 Chevy Tahoe with tinted windows and some big ass 24s
With matte black rims.

"Stop cappin. You know this yo daddy's car" Jacion said in disbelief

"Get in, I'll show you the papers with my names on it." Lani said smiling

They got in the car and waited for Alex. He was taking a while

"My Names Jacion"

"Huh" Lani said confused

"You didn't know my name back there. My names Jacion"

"Why you got a black name."

"Because I'm black" Jacion laughed

"Where?" Lani Joked

"I'm mean I can show you" Jacion said biting his lip.

Lani rolled her eyes

"Stop playing wimme. You're not black"

Jacion went to explain that his mother is black and his daddy is white. And as Lani Looked a little harder, she could see the facial features that confirmed it. He just looked like a white boy with a tan and an accent. And Man, was he fine. Tall & FINE.

"I'm mixed too." Lani said

"I can tell" Jacion Joked

"Yea yea" Lani rolled her eyes

"This nigga taking a long ass time" Jacion said referring to Alex; who was talking to a teacher a few cars down from us. "You mind if I change out this sweater real quick love?"

"Go ahead" Lani said

"Ight don't look" Jacion joked as he pull his sweater off.

Alex hopped in the back seat and Lani turned her head to look. But got side tracked when she saw Jacion sitting beside her shirtless

His chest and arms were covered in tattoos.
And his body was so tone. He was not something from the town she was raised in. Alex caught Lani staring and Fake coughed to get her attention.

"You sick nigga?" Jacion said while putting his new shirt on.

"Just a little tickle." Alex Lied "La" he said trying to get Lani's attention but she was gone.

"La!" He said louder.

"Huh" Lani Said still staring at Jacion

"You good baby?" Jacion said smiling at Lani.

Lani Smiled Back, getting lost again. Jacions eyes were hazel, his teeth were straight and white. He had a little facial hair, lips were big and juicy. Mmmmm. Lani was stuck.

Jacion picked up Lani's Hand and Kissed It gently. Lani Instantly got wet.

"Aye, chill out. She don't know you." Alex said leaning forward in the seat

"Lee" Lani said now looking at Alex.

"Can we go?" Alex Said still looking at Jacion in disgust

"I called it in so our food should be done by now." Lani said as she started driving.

"You told them all flats right love?" Jacion asked.

"Yea, I got you"

"Thank you baby" Jacion said as he reached his arm over and placed his hand on Lani's inner Thigh.

Lani didn't know why but she wanted him to do the things he was doing to her.

Alex Saw Where Jacion's Hand was And his blood boiled. He already hated This dude.

"Jacion. Where you from?" Lani Asked.

"East Atlanta"