The Hangover

Lani had been up staring at the ceiling for 20 minutes now. She was hung over like hell. She couldn't even remember how her night went.

Since Lani's mom was always working all night, she would sleep all day. So she didn't have the time to aid her daughters broken heart. Instead she hooked her up with a 'Heart Break Basket'

It contained 'Women Empowering' Movies. Ya know, Set It Off, Miss Congeniality & All The Charley's Angels Movies. It Also Had A Bottle Of 'Ready To Drink' Margarita And A 6 Pack Of Smirnoff Wine Coolers.

Lani Rolled over and looked at all the bottles on her night stand

Dude. I might die

She looked at the floor and and noticed 2 Taco Bell Boxes On The Floor

Damn. I must of been hungry as fuck

She started to dose back off. She was so exhausted. Then she snapped out of it

Did I really drive drunk and go get fucking Taco Bell. That's a long ass drive.

Lani sat up into the bed and looked across the room. She saw her bag hanging on the back of closet door. Then she looked down at her chest.. she was only wearing undies.

I must've been hot.

She got up to go check her wallet. No money was missing. She opened her bank app and checked her Bank account. No transactions.

Maybe mom brought it. But no. Taco Bell Would've been closed by the time she got home. What the fuck is going on?

Lani shook it off and went to sit back down on the bed. She pushed play on the movie that was Cued up on the tv.

Lani Looked Back Down At the Taco Bell Boxes On The Ground, still confused. This time leaning over to see it closer.

"Who the fuck..." Lani whispered to herself

Lani reaches down on the floor and picked up a pair of Nikes. They were way too big to be hers.

Then she heard the shower turn off

Who the actual fuck is in my shower.

Lani freaked. She didn't know what to do. She was confused and a little scared. She sat there looking at the bathroom door thinking.

Bitch run. Nah. Go get a pan and bop whatever moves.

She got out the bed, Tip toeing to her closet to get a shirt. But she was moving too slow. The bathroom door opened. Lani turned around to see Alex in a Towel. She screamed.

Alex, caught off guard, slipped and fell on the floor. He looked back up to see Lani standing at her closet with her hand over her mouth. Her boobs still exposed

"Whoa. Okay uhhh-" Alex Said looking away from her.

"Oh my gosh are you okay" Lani Said as she Walked over to Alex

"Wait wait." Alex Said in a panic.

"Oh wow. Okay um" Lani said covering her eyes. Her face was turning red.