Date Night

All I'm saying Is... I'm not opposed to it" Lani Said while she put her lashes on.

"But?" Jacion asked

"But I'm not sold on it either" Lani laughed

"After tonight, you will be" Jacion Said "I'll be there in 35 minutes so don't have me waiting"

"Jae, how the fuck am I supposed to know what to ware if I don't know where you're taking me" Lani Said Getting frustrated with her lashes.

"Don't ware them big ass lashes, that's all ima say" Jacion Joked

Lani pulled the lashes off her eye "bye Jae!" She Said Getting Ready to hang up the phone

"35 MINUTES" Jacion yelled Before Lani hung up in his face.

It had been about 4 weeks since they came back from Atlanta. Lani loved it in Atlanta. Jacion had showed her the city and his favorite wing spot. He even showed Lani a beautiful suburban area where he said he saw himself settling down with her. With 2 pit bulls and 2 kids. Lani loved the thought of it but.... she was unsure.

Lani was done getting dressed for her surprise date with Jacion.

She wore her new over sized shirt Jacion got her for Christmas. Black, It drapes down to her knees like a dress and it had a picture of the on it. She paired it with a distressed denim jacket and a cut Pair if black knee high heel boots.

She wore her curly hair slicked back into a bun and put on some huge hoop earrings. She never wore too much make up. Just a brow, lip gloss and a natural looking lash. She always looked stunning.

She heard her mom call her name from the living.

"Ha ha, I was ready this ti-" Lani froze in her sentence

She saw Alex sitting on the couch. Her mom walked out of the room so they could talk.
Lani was stuck because she was expecting Jacion and Came In to Alex.

"Lani." Alex started

"No." Lani said laughing

"Can I just talk to you" Alex asked with remorse in his voice

"No, I can't do this today. I got somewhere to be" Lani said, motioning for him to walk out the door

"I see. You look nice" Alex said as he got up to walk to the door.

"I look amazing actually" she said opening the door

Alex Walked Out the door and turned around to look at Lani. "We gotta talk one of these days" he said

Lani Saw Jacion texted her saying he'd be there in 5 minutes.

"Jae will be here in a sec. you should go" Lani Said nicely before closing the door in his face

——————-•———————

"You're Lying" Lani Said In excitement

"I promise you I'm not" Jacion Said with a smile.