Something New

After they swapped v-cards, things happened fast. They were on and off until spring break of their Sophomore year.

Alex just broke up with her, never gave Lani a reason. But she knew the reason.

Lani's mom was strict. Lani could only go see Alex Once a week for 5 hours. Lani wanted a girl who was more on Demand. Lani Knew That. The break up hurt Lani to her core. She cried for 2 weeks straight but she had to boss up.

See Lani was THAT BITCH. Every guy wanted a taste. But she was stingy with her time. Once she posted that she was single, her line was blowing up. She had options.

They didn't talk the whole summer. But when Junior Year Started, Alex And Lani had a lot of classes together. And they went back to being best friends like nothing ever happened. At one point, things even looked like they were getting back together.

Until Alex got googlie eyes for some white bitch from Florida. The bitch had rat teeth and her hair was fried to shit. Lani didn't know what he saw in her but Alex was still her best friend, so she hooked them up. It hurt her a little because feelings were there but she couldn't show that.

While Alex was occupied with the swamp rat from Florida, Lani's attention was also on someone new.

                         Jacion.

Lani was in home economics when she met him. She had a class of people who she didn't know, so she never partnered with anyone.

"Hey love" Jacion said leaning over the counter, biting his bottom lip.

Lani Looked Up.
Damn. Boy fine as fuck.
Lani Kept Composer And kept cracking the eggs as instructed on her work sheet.

Jacion Came Around the counter this time and stepped between her and the mixing bowl.

"I said, Hey love" Jacion said repeating himself with too much confidence

His accent was so sexy. But Lani didn't show her interest.

"I heard you, wassup? What you need?" Lani said trying to play it cool.

"Whole time, I was really needing you. Feel me?" Jacion said rubbing his hands together and biting his lip one more time.

Lawd have mercy. Thank you Jesus.

Lani bit her lip. Then snapped out of it. But Jacion has already Saw it.

"Real Cute." Lani said rolling her eyes "Can you move.? I need to finish this for a grade"

"WE need to finish this for a grade. Ms. James Said we're partners for the rest of the year"

Thank you Ms.James

Lani rolled her eyes trying to hide that she was actually happy that Jacion's fine ass was her partner.

"Well come help then sir" Lani said handing him a whisk.

He smiled and grabbed the whisk "say less"

     ————————-

The lunch bell rang and Lani Was the 1st One Out. Walking down the hall to get out those doors & to her car. She wanted some wings for lunch.

"Why you movin so fast?" She heard Jacion from behind her. "Aye, you hear me?"

Lani kept walking and pretending not to hear him.

"Hold up." Jacion said as he finally caught up to her grabbing her hand.

"Oh you were calling me" Lani asked acting oblivious

"Where you going so fast?" He asked.

"Wing shack. Down the street, I'm hungry"

"Bet, let's ride. Which ones yours?" Jacion said looking out into the parking lot.

"What?" Lani said confused as to why he invited himself

"LA!" Alex called out from across to parking lot. Trying to flag Lani down.

Jacion Looked At Alex and laughed

"what. That's yo nigga?"

"Ex" Lani replied rolling her eyes.

Jacion got closer to Lani and gripped her waist pulling her in closer. He Whispered in her ear.

"Good, cause your mine now"