You're Out

Senior Year Started And was FLYING by.

And through it all Jacion And Lani Were solid. The "Honeymoon Faze" Definitely Ended Because They Had Arguments, Just Like Every Couple. But they Were NEVER Serious or Relationship Threatening Arguments. More like Arguments about Lani Not Being Ready In time or Jacion Not not putting a blinker on before changing lanes.
Stuff like that.

Lani decided to cut ties with Alex a couple weeks after her birthday. Alex and Ra'Nique Had Broken Up because she decided she wanted to be with a girl. Apparently Alex Really Liked Ra'Nique And felt some way about it.

So, he got drunk and showed up to Lani's House at 3AM. He was crying and Lani Listened like a good friend would but then, he tried to kiss Lani.

Lani fought him off but... he was drunk and didn't understand why she was pulling away. He got a little too aggressive and started talking about how Lani switched up on him. As Lani tried to calm him down and tried to call his mom to come pick him up, Alex got mad and grabbed her phone and threw it. Lani got mad and started to cuss him out and he Threw Lani to the ground.

What he didn't know, was that Jacion was in Lani's Room Sleeping. Jacion heard the noise and hopped out of bed. He saw Lani on the ground and immediately started cussing. He didn't want to fight Alex because he knew Alex wouldn't fight back.

Jacion Pulled Alex To the living room and sat him on the couch while Lani called his mom to pick him up. She wouldn't let him drive home. Jacion just aired him out the whole time, letting him know how bad he wanted to knock his ass out. Lani didn't speak, she was so mad at him, he'd never put his hands on her before.

When Alex's Mom got there she woke Alex up and started yelling at him for drinking and showing up at Lani's House. Alex woke up confused. He was sobering up and didn't understand why he was at Lani's House. As he walked out the door Lani handed him his keys.

"Pick it up in the morning when your better" she said

"I-uh.... yea. I'll come by in the morning La, I'm sorry for pu-"

"No" Lani interrupted "You put your hands on me Lee."

"You did what!?" His mom yelled, hitting him in the back of the head.

Lani gritted her teeth and took a step closer to him.

"Not letting you drive home drunk. Not Allowing you to Kill yourself by making a bad decision..." she said forcing him to look her in the eyes - "... That is the LAST thing I will EVER do for you"

"Lani" he said apologetically "I'm so... sorry"

"Yea, me too" Lani Said as she closed the door in his face.

——————————

After That Night, She stopped talking to him. She Blocked him on all social media, deleted his number. He tried to talk to her at school but Jacion wasn't allowing that. They even stopped going to The Wing shack on Fridays Just to avoid him.

She watched as Alex tried to replace her. Girl after girl... they never lasted long. After every girlfriend, he'd leave a note on her car wind shield. Telling her why they didn't work out. What they were lacking. Why they weren't as good as Lani. Lani never read them, Jacion did. Lani just burnt them.

Lani was content with it all.
She wanted to end their friendship and she did.