3:15

18 Missed Calls From Lee🖤🤞🏽
12 Voice Mails From Lee🖤🤞🏽
52 Messages From Lee🖤🤞🏽
Lee🖤🤞🏽 Snapped You

1:57am

"There's My Baby Girl" Jacion said while getting into Lani's Car. Leaning over to give her a kiss.

"I'm sorry to be keeping you up Jae. I just, I really need you right now" Lani said trying to fight back tears.

"What's wrong mamas?"

"Lee uh, he's just really.... I mean. We re-" Lani couldn't get her word out.

"What he do? I'll break his knees right now" Jacion Joked

Lani smiled. She couldn't help but to smile when she was with him.

"Yeaaaaaa Baby, do that. I love when you smile. You so fucking beautiful" Jacion said with his hand behind Lani's neck.

"Jae?"

"Yes love?"

"I want you to fuck me" Lani admitted

Jacion's eyes got wide. He was caught off guard.  But he didn't respond. He pulled a blunt out his jacket pocket, sparked it and passed it to Lani.

"Smoke sum"

Lani Looked confused. She'd never smoked before

"Take a pull" he said while holding the blunt for her. " now hold it...... Ight exhale."

Lani started choking and tried to drink some water. Jacion ignored what she said.

2:43am

"And he had the nerve to question you?" Jacion said eating his chips.

"Mhmmm. Fucking bitch ass nigga" Lani responded with her eyes low.

Jacion And Lani laughted because they were so high. Just sitting in the car on an old dirt road eating chips. Lani snapped out of it and grabbed Jacions face and turned his head to look at her.

"Baby?" Jacion Said In confusion

"You wanna fuck me Jae?" Lani Said very serious

Jacion dropped his bag of chips on the grown and sat up

"I think about it every time I see you baby." Jacion answered honestly.

"Come fuck me then" Lani said as she climbed over the seats all the way to the trunk.

"Lani?" Jacion got out of the car and walked to the trunk and opened it to find Lani there in her bra and panties. On top of some pillows and a blanket.

Jacion busted out laughing.

"Wtf is this?" He laughed.

"Come oooooon" Lani instructed.

"Shit, say less"

Jacion took his shirt off and then started to unbuckled his belt and slip off his pants. Lani was wet watching him. All the tattoo, his body and now for the finally reveal. She wanted to see if he was packing.

His pants hit the grown and Lani Saw his tight red briefs with a long thick outline tryna reach his knee. Lani Felt herself gushing now. She had a heart Beat in her Coochie and she wanted him to feel it. Jacion Looked At her and sucked on his lip. As he got in and clothes the trunk door.

She had seen him with his shirt off before but his pants were always on. And he never got close enough for her to feel that monster he was carrying around.

And He had seen her in her sports bra and short when they worked out together but the matching red lace set she had on was doing something to him.

He kissed her softly and got in between her legs as she laid down. He gently bit her bottom lip, tugging on it a little. Lani let out a light moan. She'd never had anyone do that before but it turned her on.

He moved down to her neck, softly kissing and sucking. Lani panted softly, trying not to moan again. Lani was so wet, her panties were soaked. But she loved every second of it. Jacion moved lower. Kissing down her neck to her chest. Lani's Heart started beating uncontrollably.

Jacion Looked Lani In the eyes as he unhooked her bra that latched in the front. Lani couldn't focus. She wanted him badly. When the bra popped open, Lani's big breast were revealed and he nipples were hard. Jacion got rock hard at the sight of her like this and Lani could feel it. Jacions dick was right on top of Lani's clit.

Jacion massaged Lani's breast while he continued sucking on her neck. Letting out another little moan, so Jacion came up to kiss her softly, putting his tongue in her mouth. He grabbed her thigh and pulled it up to his side. She wrapped her leg around him.

He moved lower once more, keeping his hand around her throat. Lani bit her lip, he excited her. He sucked on her hard nipple. Lani immediately let out a loud moan followed by little pants. He tightened his grip on her neck just a little and she moaned again.

He let go of her throat just to find his way down to her wet pussy and stick his index and middle finger in her slowly. Lani was wet at duck and that's exactly what Jacion wanted. She gripped the sheets And let out a soft moan.

"Relax baby, I got you" Jacion said as he looked up at her smiling.

He went back to sucking and licking her nipple while his fingers were hitting her G spot. He felt her pussy getting tight around his fingers and he knew she was about to cum.

He looked up at he and saw that she was tearing up and moaning outta control. So he went deeper and faster while he watched her moan

"Jac- I'm bouta...." she moaned.

" I know baby, get that nut" he replied

Lani arched her back and let out a loud moan. Her pussy tightened around Jacions fingers so he gripped her g spot and rubbed her clit fast with his thumb. Lani tried to run from it but Jacion Pulled Her Back In.

"Jacion" she moaned trying to squirm out of his grip. But it was useless, Jacion wasn't letting her go.

"Mmmm JACION! Oh my go-" she moaned and screamed for him as her juices went flying in the air. Jacion smiled and kissed her on the lips as she tried to catch her breath.

Jacion pulled his fingers out of her and sucked them clean. Lani bit her lip and stared at him. Wondering, why he didn't just fuck her.?

"I'd never take advantage of you La" he said as he kissed her on the head

3:15am

82 missed Calls From Lee🖤🤞🏽
22 Voice Mails From Lee🖤🤞🏽
96 Messages From Lee🖤🤞🏽
19 Snaps From Lee🖤🤞🏽