The Reunion

First I would like to thank everyone for giving my story a try. This is literally the first time I have done an AU so please bare with me since I am new at this I hope you enjoy and please leave comments letting me know how you liked it or your suggestions.  

Jughead pov:

It has been 5 years since I lost the love of my life, I made the biggest mistake in cheating on her in which she saw with her own two eyes. Betty was just a couple months pregnant when she left and ever since then I have tried everything to find her. Being a billionaire like myself thought I would be able to find her but apparently, she was smarter than I ever thought she was because not one of my men have been able to track her down. All I have done ever since she left was make worse mistakes, just drowning myself in work and sleeping with random women but none could ever compare to her. None had the same warmth, none compared to her beauty and much less her soul. She was unique and I had lost her.

How did I loose her, you ask? Well one night while she was out shopping with her best friend Veronica, I decided to call my old best friend/hook up from high school. One thing led to another and we ended up in my bed not noticing that Betty had walked in. When I saw her standing there I kicked Toni out and tried my best to console Betty. Betty gave me a smile and said we would work through this but little did I know that once I fell asleep, she had left already knowing what her plan really was. She knew she wasn't going to forgive me but I figure she wanted me to believe she was so she could get away, only leaving a note in which it said:

Dear Jughead,

I thought that I was able to forgive you but all I can think about is you with her, making love to her in our bed and I just can't be with someone who does not value me or even considered my feelings, not once did you stop to think about how this would have ruined us so please if you ever did love me please Jug I beg of you leave me alone.

Yours truly,

Betty

As the sun rises, I can't help but think about what she is doing and what our twins look like, they should be turning 5 soon, I sometimes think to myself how I am able to breathe without her and my kids but I pushed myself to get up. My father called me reminding me we had an important meeting with Archie Andrews. Apparently, He made a Billion dollars in just the first few months that he has been in business so my dad thought it would be a good idea to try and become partners with him in his company. As I get ready, my mother comes in,

Gladys: Hey son, how are you this morning?

Jughead: same as always (sighing and putting on his jacket)

Gladys stares at her son then says: "only an idiot would do that to a girl like Betty. "

Jughead: "Mom, please not today." I just glare at her as if i didn't already know. You see my mother can be stone cold hearted but with Betty she was different, she loved her and was over the moon when she found out that she was going to be a grandma. When everything happend my mother stopped talking to me for a few months and eventually started to come around again.

I walk towards the elevator and meet up with my dad. The whole way to the meeting I was silent until my father said that we would be meeting both Archie and his girlfriend. As we got to the building and started to go up in the elevator , I received a message from sweet pea, one of the men in charge of looking for Betty but I was not able to read it since the elevator doors opened and were greeted by the receptionist. She gave me a flirtatious smile which I returned with a wink and . As we walk towards a fancy waiting room, a semi tall man with red hair comes out.