Archie and Betty?

Betty POV:

Nothing has prepared me for this moment, I kind of always thought I could avoid seeing Jughead ahead but obviously deep down in my mind I knew that that was not possible, that eventually one day life would bite me in the ass and reunite me with the man that broke my heart. As me and the twins walk away from the 2 men that I tried so hard to outrun Sythe looks up at me with his gorgeous blue eyes

Sythe: Mommy? He says tugging on my arm.

Betty: Yes baby? Is something wrong?

Sythe: Not necessarily but who were those men back there?

Juliet: And why were they looking at us with tears in their eyes?

Betty: That's a story for another time. OK? I look at my kids and give them a tight smile then I tell them to not mention it to Archie.

Mia: Hey Kiddos ! How are you guys today?

Both kids: Fine. They replied to Archie's receptionist whom I just love. THey walked off into Archie's office to say hi to them. Hey you ok? Mia asks me and looking at me with concern. "Uhm yeah i'll be fine." I look at her trying to reassure her so she won't worry.

Narrator:

As Betty walks away from her friend, she walks into Archie's office and just stands there looking at him and her kids playing and running around.

Archie: Hey. What's wrong? He asks Betty. Archie has known Betty all her life so he knows when something is bothering Betty.

Betty: Nothing baby it's just been a long day. She looks at Archie with a tight smile. She didn't necessarily lie but she knew she could have told him the truth right then and there but she didn't.

Archie: Have you thought about last night, about what I asked you?

Betty: Uhm, Archie I'm still not so sure- As betty tries to finish what she is trying to say Archie cuts her off by standing up and sighs. Really Betty? I think it's time for us to move in together, You practically at the house every night and every morning you wake up and take the kids early to get dressed rather than just staying with me all the time. Archie says slightly annoyed at the fact that he knew Betty wasn't entirely invested in this relationship like he is. Archie turns around and looks down at Betty who is still looking down with tears now running down her cheek. "Betty baby please i'm sorry ok ? Just know that regardless of the fact that I love you and want to be with you." Archie says thinking that is the reason she is upset. "It's ok baby, i'm just stressed out but I promise you Archie that I also want to be with you" She looks at him with a reassuring face filled with honesty since it is true. Betty does love Jughead but Archie wiggled himself into Betty's heart and he is the one she wants to be with.

As they both look at each other, ignoring the yells and laughter of the twins both Archie and Betty begin to lean in until their lips crash together (A/N: Yuck! I hate Barchie lol)

Twins: Eww! Mommy and papa Archie are kissing both Sythe and Juliet say in unison making Betty and Archie chuckle in between kisses, but then when they pull apart Betty opens her eyes and instead of seeing Archie she sees Jughead.

Betty stands up rapidly and shuts her eyes then opens them to see Archie standing up and grabbing her hands with a confused expression on his face. "Are you okay?" Archie asks "You been on edge today. Go home and rest baby I'll see you later today for the dinner" Archie says pecking Bettys lips.

Betty simply nods and grabs the twins as she says her goodbye's to both Archie and Mia. Then heading home to her apartment to get ready for the night unknowingly that her red paladin invited the man that Betty has been so hard to run away from.