A secret part 2

Jughead POV

A secret? Yes I have a secret that I know will push Betty away forever, a secret that I have to make sure it never comes out or else I will lose the love of my life and my kids for good.

I go straight home happy and relieved knowing that I finally got my baby back but I'm also filled with worry, I walk into the same penthouse that me and Betty lived in 5 years ago, the same one where I cheated on her. I quickly walked in and hang my jacket and begin to make my way to the living room where I seen her, My wife.

Betty POV:

After Veronica left I quickly showered and got ready before the twins came back from Veronica's house. I'm just so happy right now that me and Jughead are working things out, it's going to take time but I know that Jughead will win back my trust and prove Veronica wrong. I'm just scared that I will lose Archie for good once I tell him everything about Jughead and I but what I'm most afraid of is that the twins will hate me for leaving Archie and them not accepting their real father.

I sighed and shook my head and quickly made my way into the living room when I heard my door open and see my two beautiful children running with Veronica walking in behind them.

"Hey where's Kevin?" I asked her

"He had a work emergency, so he had to leave" She said

I nodded my head and walked up to her "Listen V, I know you don't really like the fact that me and Jughead are working things out but I really need you to support me. Please?"

She sighed then she pulled me into a tight hug "B I will always support you in whatever you need even in this but I just" She paused for a moment and let me go from the hug and put her hands on her hips and continued what she was saying " I don't trust him Betty it might be because he cheated on your with that arrogant slut but I just don't and I don't want him to hurt you again especially now that you have something really good with Archie."

I understood. I understood everything she was telling me, when Jug cheated on me with Toni both Veronica and Archie were there for me but that didn't mean I had to force myself to marry someone I didn't love.

"I promise you Ronnie that I will guard my heart" I told her with a small smile and tears now running down my cheeks.

"Ok B, also make sure he cut all ties with that Toni bitch" she said "Bye B I got a date" Then she kissed me on my cheek and left

"Don't worry about that Ronnie I will make sure he isn't talking to her anymore or else I will leave him for good" I whispered to myself then locking the door and went to watch movies with my little monsters. I was going to enjoy today because tomorrow I was going to break it off with Archie and I knew that wasn't going to go so well. I just hope Jughead isn't hiding anything from me. 

A/N: Sorry for the short chapters guys. I had a final today and I have to prepare a presentation for my class on tuesday and on top of that I have to make sure my son does his homeowork but prepare yourselves because I will be updating a lot this weekend.