I love you.

Smut Warning!

Narrator POV:

Both Jughead and Betty just stood there looking at each other. Both hearts were broken and filled with nothing but pain. Betty was fed up of being lied too constantly and Jughead was tired of having to live without Betty and his kids.

"All you had to do was tell me the truth" Betty said with tears continuously going down her cheeks.

"I'm sorry Betty but I couldn't lose you" He said with a cracked voice.

"And look what that got you Jughead" Betty said. Her voice cold as ice.

"I really do love you Betty and I'll do anything to win you back"Jughead said while looking into her sparkling green eyes. Eyes that were blank and dark.

"And I love you Jughead but I just can't trust you anymore" Betty said as she wiped her tears.

"This can't be it Betty I mean I made a mistake. " Jughead replied feeling heart broken and not wanting to believe that he was losing Betty once again.

"Jughead, your constantly making these huge mistakes that I can't ignore I mean you married the woman that you cheated on me with, and continued sleeping with her throughout the years. Do you know how that makes me feel?" She asks the man that she loves but continues to hurt her.

"Baby please understand that I wasn't thinking clearly. I was completely lost without you, I mean everyday I woke up next to her wishing it was you and wondered how I was able to go through another day without you Betty, I mean it hurt to even breathe. You and my kids are what kept me alive hoping that one day we would reunite. Please baby please forgive me." Jughead says as he kneeled down and hugged Betty around her waist pleasing for her to forgive him.

Betty was a complete wreck, she wanted him to leave but it hurt her that he was hurting. It hurt her to lose him again since she suffered as well when she left him the first time. She knew she was going to regret what was about to happen but she needed it and for the first time she was selfish and did what her heart wanted. She kneeled down so she could face him and brought him in for a lustful kiss. A kiss that he gladly returned as both of them still had tears going down their faces. Betty quickly laid down on the floor not caring and Jughead soon hovered over her and reunited their lips again only this time he kissed down her jawline and down her neck.

She moaned as she ran her hands through his hair.

"I love you Betty" Jughead whispered. "I love you too" she replied quickly.

She took his shirt off and ran her fingers through his chest while he looked at her doing it then suddenly he felt her unbuckling his belt as he took the oppurtunity to begin unbuttoning her blouse.

Soon enough both Betty and Jughead were completely naked on the wooden floor of Betty's apartment, kissing not pulling away for nothing in the world ignoring the fact that Jughead's phone was ringing.

"He hurt her, he doesn't deserve her" a mystery man said as he watches Betty and jughead continue their love making.

"Answer you dipshit, pull away from her" He rants but soon realizes that Jughead wasn't going to answer his phone.

Moans and groans escaped their mouths as he continues to thrust inside of Betty. Betty wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him more into her.

"Betty what does this mean?" Jughead moans out

"It means i can't live without you" Betty says and pulls Jughead in for a kiss as he continues to make love to her but before they could even finish they get startled by a rock breaking through her window.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Jughead yells out and quickly pulls out of Betty and grabs his boxers and puts them on as Betty puts on his shirt. Jughead walked over to where the broken glass was and picked up the rock that had a note stuck onto it.

He pulled open the note and read it out loud.

"You don't deserve her but don't worry Betty we'll be together soon" Jughead read

Making him angry. Who the fuck did this he thought

"Juggie I'm scared. It's probably the same guy from the phone call" Betty says to Jughead.

Jughead went over to Betty and pulled her in for a hug "everythings going to be alright. Ok?" Jughead assures Betty while he himself is afraid for his blonde goddess.