The Gift

Jughead POV:

Nothing in my life has prepared me for something like this. I'm hugging and trying to console the love of my life because some psycho has basically been harrassing her. I kiss the top of her head as we hold each other in silence until she breaks it.

She looks up at me and sighs nervously "Juggie, can you maybe stay the night?" she asks me while looking at me with her beautiful green eyes. I smile at her.

"Of course baby. Anything for you" I tell her as we continue to hold each other.

"We have to pick up the twins Jug." she says to me and I could see her tip toeing and giving me a peck on the lips making me smile.

"Ok. let's go" I say to her.

We pick up our clothes and head to her room so we could shower and of course we shower together. Nothing sexual happened even though I was dying to put my hands on her again but I could tell she was scared and to be honest I was too but I didn't want to tell her, I knew that I have to be strong for her even though deep inside I'm angry and afraid that someone will go to great lengths to have her.

We get out the shower and Betty quickly grabs a pair of leggings and a white tank top and puts on a jean jacket and puts her hair into a messy bun.

"You are fucking gorgeous" I say to her as I snake my hands around her waist pulling her in and give her a kiss on the lips. She smiles at me tilts her head as she begins brushing my hair with her hands.

"I have some of my brothers sweat pants here. Do you want to wear them?" she asks me

"Sure. your brother?" I say sarcastically

She looks at me clearly annoyed and somewhat angry at what I had just said.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to" I say to her. She walks over to her closet and takes down a box that says Charles in a black marker and pulls out the sweat pants and hands them to me.

"You never mentioned that you had a brother" I say as I pull on the pants then put on the shirt that I had left yesterday.

"Kind of a sensitive subject. I'll tell you about him later ok" she says with her sweet voice.

We finished getting ready and we head out to get the twins.

The whole ride there Betty would just look out the window and not say a word. I was honestly afraid that she was regretting everything that had just happened between us. It took us a while to get to Kevins since there was a lot of traffic but when we finally got there I decided to ask Betty what was going through her head since she hasn't really said anything about the who rock incident and what she was thinking about us. Was she ready to forgive me? Were we back together? All these question were flowing through my head and I was honestly afraid to hear the answer to them.

Betty POV:

I have never been more afraid than I am now. Someone literally through a rock through my window while me and Jughead were having sex which clearly means that they were watching us from the fire escape and that just has me freaked out. The whole car ride to Kevins I was just thinking about who it could be and only one person comes to my head and thats Archie but would he really go that far? I mean he doesn't seem like a violent man but until I have solid proof that it isn't him, I'm not taking him out of the picture.

As we walk up to Kevins apartment, Jughead turns me around to face him and he as a very serious expression on his face.

"What's wrong?" I ask him

"Betty are you regretting the events that just happened? Aside from your stalker." he asks me clearly scared out of his mind.

I smile softly at him and grab his face and pull it towards me and lock my lips on his. I wrap my hands around his neck and he wraps his hands around my waist. We pull apart and his has a huge smile on his face.

"I forgive you Juggie and I want to be with you but you have to promise you that your going to divorce Toni" i tell him

"Anything baby anything for you" he says with a huge smile on his face as he gives me another kiss. I giggle and lock my fingers with his and make our way to Kevins.

When we finally get there, Kevin answers the door and can't help but smile.

"I'm so happy to see you guys together but Jughead if you hurt my precious B again and I won't hesistate to murder your ass." he says as we laugh

"I promise Kevin, that's the last thing I want to do"Jughead says as we walk in.

"Mommy! Daddy!" We hear the twins yell in unison and clearly on a sugar rush.

"Please tell me you didn't give them any sugar Kevin?" I ask as I glare at him

"Uhm, I may have" he says nervously.

I roll my eyes playfully and smile while Jughead helps the twins put on their shoes and jackets.

"So are you going to work things out with him?" Kevin asks

"Yeah. I think it's time for me to be happy and he's the one who makes me happy. I know he cheated but I can see that he's trying and thats all I as for but if he cheats on me again I swear I won't hessitate to end things once and for all" I say but then Jughead walks in and walks towards me

"I promise you babygirl that I will never hurt you again. I love you" he says and gives me a kiss

"I can finally die in peace" Kevin says happily.

"Kids are you ready to go?" I yell out and in that instant they both run out, we say our goodbye's to Kevin and we leave.

We make it back home quicker than I thought and thankfully we haven't brought up the rock situation even though we should talk about it. We go upstairs and I see there's a package in front of my door.

I furrow my eyebrows together and look over to Jughead who is holding the twins hands. He lets them go and picks up the box.

"Want me to open it?" he asks

I sigh and grab the box and quickly open it but quickly drop it as I seen what was inside.

"Betts? What is it?" Jughead asks worriedly. I quickly pull out the keys and open the door and tell the twins to go inside. As I signal to Jughead to look what was inside.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" He says in a scared but angry tone.

"Is it real" I ask him

"Betts. I think it is and I think it belongs to a woman " he says as he looks up at me then I hear my phone ring. I answer it nervously.

*Phone Call*

?: Everything I do, I do it for you babygirl. Soon you wil be by my side but for now I will enjoy my view from a far. You look sexy in those leggings"

*End Call*

"Juggie I think he's near us" I say to Jughead and once I hear that I hear the twins scream from inside.

A/N: Who could it be?

What was inside the box? And who did it belong to? 

Vote and Comment :)

I'm finally feeling better:)  and feel motivated to write.