Can It?

Jughead Pov:
"Sythe, sweetheart that isn't funny" Betty said as she looks over at our little 5 year old trying to get under the covers.

"I know mama but that's who we saw" He replied as he looked at Betty in the eyes.

"Jug, please tell him that this is a really serious accusation" Betty then said to me as she looked at me with a worried expression on her face.

For some reason, deep down inside I do believe what my son is saying but before I could say anything there's another knock on the door.

"Who is it now!?" I growled out in anger making Betty giggle.

"It isn't funny baby. I just want to lay down next to you and cuddle you but with all these people knocking it seems like I will never get too" I Reply while walking out of the room to go open the door, Betty following me while Sythe falls to sleep quickly besides his sister.

We get to the door and quickly opening it but before we can see who it is, they barge in through the door and as we turn to face who it is we see it's Archie.

"Bro What the fuck!" I growl at him.

"Look I know I did some fucked up things but please tell me where Mia is, I may not love her but she's carrying my baby and i just got this disturbing ass letter so please stop fucking with me" Archie pleads to me and Betty.

"Look Archie, I have no fucking idea what you're talking about I haven't seen Mia since this morning" Betty confesses, leaving Archie baffled 

"Are you sure? Because I got this letter saying to come here to ask about her" Archie then says.

"Archie, did you ever tell my dad about Mia and your affair with her?" I ask her leaving both Betty and Archie to look at me confused.

"What? No but he caught me kissing her the day we first met after the meeting. Why?" He then says.

Betty continues to look at me but I can't help to think that my dad may be a possibility. 

"Jug, you're dad isn't behind this!" Betty yells out to me.

"Behind what!? Do you guys want to tell me what the fuck is going on?" Archie then asks but before we could say anything someone breaks down the door with Veronica being held hostage and two men behind. 

"Oh my god, You're the waiter from the resturant?" Betty then says scared and nervously as I pull her behind me.

"Stay behind me baby, what the fuck do you want!" I growl out as Archie walks over to me standing side by side.

"I want her" He says simply holding a gun up to Veronica's temple. 

"Hell no, over my dead body" I say and in that moment my heart dropped as I seen the man standing behind the guy.

"Da-dad?" I stutter out.

"Hey son, I think it's best you give me Betty now. It's the safest option and I promise you to never hurt her the way you and Archie have. " He says to me