What Did I Just Do?

A/N : Please if dirty content disturbs you then please don't read this chapter. 

Narrator POV:

The night was young and it was barely starting. As Jughead Jones kept on finger fucking his blonde goddess while her new found boyfriend was sitting a few inches away from them. Betty was about to cum when she snapped out of her daze and quickly took out Jughead's fingers and stood up rapidly, she excused herself and ignoring both Archie's and Jughead as they were yelling out her name. Betty wanted to run out of the house but instead she ran to the bathroom on the other side of the house since she knew that hardly anybody goes to that one. She turns on the faucet and begins to sprinkle water all over her face. Betty shut her eyes and kneeled down wanting to cry, as she put her head in between her legs she heard the door open and feel strong hands pick her up.

Jughead POV:

I kept my fingers inside Betty and kept thrusting them in her just the way she likes it, I see her bite her lip to try and keep the moans from coming out causing me to smirk. I was beyond turned on knowing that I had my fingers up inside the girl i love and want. I wanted to fuck her right then and there but then I feel her walls to begin to tighten around my fingers and I knew she was about to cum. "Cum for me babygirl" I told her but then she grabbed my fingers and took them out of her and she walked out of the dinning room. "Betty!" I hear Archie yell out to her making me call her out as well. "Let me talk to her Archie, I said something that may have ticked her off" I said to Archie who was now giving me an angry glare but agreed anyways.

When I got up and walked to the hallway I seen her walking fast almost running even ,so I followed her when she got to a door, opened it and then closed it. I gave her some space but I needed to talk to her, hold her, kiss her so I went in and seen her on the ground with her head in between her legs so I went over to her and grabbed her and began to pick her up.

She looked up at me with those beautiful green eyes and didn't say anything so I decided to kiss her roughly and surprisingly she kissed back. I feel her hands on my hair while my hands begin to rub down all over her body. She soon pulled away and nodded

Betty: No! No! I can't do this she says while giving me her back. I went towards her and snake my hands around her waist and begin to kiss her neck. Jug, Please!" I hear her say in between moans knowing she was trying to stop me even though she knew she wanted it just as bad as I did. "Tell me to stop Betty and I will stop" but all she did was moan, I quickly ran my hands inside of her dress pushing it up to her waist and ripping the tiny thong she had on, I quickly unbuckle my belt and unbutton my pants and pull out my dick and quickly thrust into her from behind watching her facial expressions from the mirror.

Jughead: Jesus Betty! You still feel fucking incredible.

Betty: Shut up Jughead and just fuck me. I smirk at her comment but do what I was told. I thrust into her hard and fast. The bathroom filled with her moans and my groans and the sound of our sweet but dirty fucking. I hold onto her waist while she keeps her hands on the counter. I fuck her for about 10 minutes when we both came.

Betty: Oh my god! What did I just do? With a tear coming down her cheek.