Epilogue

2 Years Later

Both Betty and Jughead lost a bit of their sanity that night when they found out what F.P had did. That night they found out that Mia wasn't his only victim but so was Toni, right after leaving Betty's apartment and trying to make peace with both her and Jughead she was taken by F.P and was tortured and killed slowly without anybody noticing. Another victim was sadly Gladys Jones. F.P's obsession for Betty had been so far gone that he really thought that eliminating his wife would be a step close to having Betty. 

Sadly, F.P survived but thankfully gave every sickening detail to his master plan. He had intended to kill everyone including Archie, Veronica and even Jughead. Jellybean had been missing for a few days until they finally found her in a basement beneath the same cafe they had been a few days prior, kept by the same waiter that had helped F.P with his plan, thankfully she was safe and unharmed though heartbroken since she had witnessed her own father murder her mother. 

Betty and Jughead had distanced themselves for a bit thinking that it was for the best but their break up didn't last a week since he was back her door step with flowers and a cheesy grin and he was received with a smile and open arms. They have hurt each other and have been through so much that they finally felt like they could live their life the way it should be. Both Sythe and Juliet were heartbroken to find out that they would never be able to meet their grandparents but were happy as they can be when they found out their parents had finally gotten together. 

Betty and Jughead wasted no more time and went down to the city hall to get married the month after the got back together not caring about a big wedding, all they wanted was their love, their kids, and their closest friends who turned out to be Veronica, Kevin, and Archie.

Archie and Veronica ended up getting together and now live together next door to Betty and Jughead. Kevin also found a new squeeze by the name of Fangs Fogarty and quickly became apart of their group. 

it's been 2 years since the event happened and everybody seems to be happy with the way their lives are now. 

"Jughead!" Yells out Betty from the kitchen. Jughead quickly walks into the kitchen to see his very pregnant wife hovering over in pain. 

"Betty?" He asks as he runs over to her. 

"I think he wants to come out now" She says as she tries to breath through the pain. 

"Now? He wants to come now?" Jughead asks frantically. Betty looks at him in disbelief as if babies had timers and only come when they are ready. Huge reality check honey thinks Betty as she watches Jughead scramble through the apartment trying to look for his keys but this is her life and is fully contempt with it. She loves her husband and her kids and can't wait until their new bundle of joy comes into this world, that's if Jughead finds his keys of course. 

The End.

A/N: Ahh this is bittersweet since this was my first story and it has finally come to an end. I hope everyone has liked the story and thank you to those who stuck by me as I wrote it. Please vote and comment and if you haven't yet follow me and read my new stories :) I promise they will be better.