Tequila Talks

Betty POV:

I honestly do not know why I said yes to Archie, I don't know if it was the guilt that I felt deep inside of me for having sex with Jughead not even an hour ago or if it was because I felt like I owed him this since he has done so much for me. Truth is Archie has been there for me when I needed him. After I left Jughead 5 years ago I was lost and confused and I let my heart guide me and that led me back to Riverdale and the first person I saw once I got off that bus was Archie fixing his truck that apparently had broken down. I never thought or seen Archie in that way, I always thought of him as a big brother but when he seen me with my belly he didn't hesitate once and immediately stepped up without being asked. Archie was there for it all, the appointments, the ultrasounds, the cravings, the births, the birthdays Everything and he slowly made his way into my heart. What I told Jughead is true I'm not in love with Archie but I do love him and I do want to be with him, so then why do I feel like I'm doing the wrong thing?

When me and Archie pulled out of our hug I no longer seen Jughead or his dad. I simply smiled and embraced everyone's hugs and thanked everyone who congratulated me and Archie. "Hey baby" Archie said coming up to me with a huge smile on his face, I simply smiled and put my hands around his waist then placed a kiss on his lips.

Archie:" I promise you my love that I will make you the happiest woman on this earth, You and the kids will never suffer for anything as long as I'm around I promise" then he placed a kiss on my lips and then picked me up and twirled me around making me giggle.

Jughead POV:

"FUCK!!!!"was all I was able to say, I couldn't believe that my Betty was going to marry another man, I began to cry something that I haven't done since Betty left me. My dad scotched over to me and put his arm over me "Son, she isn't marrying him." My dad said with a huge sinister grin on his face, "What do you mean dad?"

F.P:"I tricked Andrews son. You thought that after I saw my grandkids I was just going to let them walk back out of our lives and let them live a life with Archie?" My dad said with the same grin on his face.

Jughead: "Dad? What did you do?" I was confused but felt excited to hear what my dad has done. My father isn't a bad person but when it comes to his family he will do anything and everything for them. "That's a topic for a different day son, just be patient and let them live these next few days together and happy. Ok?" I simply nodded and smirked

Narrator POV:

Three lives have crossed paths, although both Archie and Betty believe they are destined to be together, Jughead and his father weren't ready to let Betty walk out of their lives again with her kids . Jughead knew Betty loved him but he also knew that Betty didn't want anything to do with despite the fact that they just had sex in Archie's bathroom so it left Jughead wondering what his father was going to do to make Betty and his kids stay close to them? But like FP said everyone will soon find out what he meant.

Betty POV:

*Knock knock* "Who is it?" The door opens and a sleepy Veronica stands behind the door and looks at her best friend who she thought was spending the night at her boyfriend's house not knowing that they had just gotten engaged.

Veronica: "Betty? What are you doing here?" Veronica says now standing in front of her best friend tying her robe.

Betty: "Uhm slight change of plans." She then lifts her hand up and points to the engagement ring but her attitude lacked happiness.

                                               ^^^^The ring Archie gave Betty^^^^

Veronica: "Omg B Congrats! It's about damn time that the red stallion made an honest woman out of you, huh?" Veronica said smiling then quickly frowned noticing her friends uneasy. "What's wrong Betty? This is a good thing, right?" Betty began to get tears in her eyes, "Can I come in? Can we talk? Where are my kids?" "Of course B, Come in i'll make some tea and they are asleep." Veronica said then letting Betty come inside her apartment and quickly close the door behind her. Betty walks into the apartment and walks straight to the couch where they normally have their talks "Actually V do you have anything stronger? Like idk some wine or even tequila?" Veronica quickly looked at her friend, Betty wasn't really a drinker but when she did Veronica knew something was very wrong. "Uhh yeah I actually do, The new guy that I have been dating brought some other day." and Veronica quickly ran to the liquor cabinet and grabbing the tequila and two shot glasses. "Why did he bring tequila?" Betty asked "Just be glad he brought some or we wouldn't be here about to drink." Betty simply nodded and began to drink tequila out of the bottle ignoring her friends confused gaze.

Veronica: "So what's up B? Are you not happy that Archie proposed?" Veronica said concerned.

Betty: "I had sex" Was all Betty was able to say before serving herself another shot then taking it. "About damn time Betty! It's been 5 years since you last had sex and Archie-" Before Veronica was able to finish Betty quickly cut her off and admitted to her best friend the sin she had just committed "with Jughead, Veronica" Veronica quickly spit out the tequila she had in her mouth and put her hand out to try and catch the liquid "Veronica! Eww that's nasty" Said Betty standing up and walking towards the kitchen to grab paper towels. "I'm sorry but what the hell Betty! Why would you let that walking STD come anywhere near you after what he did? " Said Veronica who was feeling concerned for her friend and her fragile heart that was barely healing from the damage that Mr.Jones did 5 years earlier. "I don't know Veronica, I can't answer that I wanted to be strong, I wanted to show him that he no longer had any affect on me but Ahhh!!!" Betty yelled and began to cry, Veronica quickly grabbed betty and hugged her tight "It's ok B I'm here for you" Veronica said as she ran her hand through her head. "I'm a horrible person I just cheated on the greatest man alive and what's worse is I cheated on him with the man I ran away from 5 years ago because he cheated on me, How ironic right? " Betty scoffed and taking another drink from the tequila bottle "I'm such a hypocrite" Betty said looking down, Veronica lifted Betty's chin up with her index finger and said "You Betty Cooper are one of the best people in this world and don't you ever feel like a hypocrite because you aren't, Jughead Jones cheated on you and mistreated you the few months that you two were together, I'm not saying what you did was right but everyone makes mistakes and everyone has their weak spots and obviously he is yours." Betty smiled at her best friend but then her smile faded when she thought about Archie "What do I tell Archie?" Betty said with wide eyes. "Uhh nothing, you say nothing to him. Jughead Jones is your past and this little rendezvous you just had with him was like the closure you needed, he is not worth you losing Archie " She said "Now let's forget about that and tell me how Arch proposed and your ideas for this wedding because girl I'm excited to be a maid of honor." she said about to pour herself some more tequila "Wait I am the maid of honor right? Veronica said with concerning eyes. "V, who else would it be ?" I said smiling. Then hugging her.

Meanwhile at Archies:

Archie POV:

"This is ending tonight, Mia" I said looking away from her and picking up my shirt from the floor. "Why does this have to end?" Mia said perking herself up with her elbows and a sheet covering her body. "I got engaged tonight Mia, and I love her I can't keep doing this to her" I sat back down on the bed, I never intended for this that I have between Mia to drag on for so long but Betty and I haven't had sex and well I have needs. I'm not proud of this which is why I have to end it.

Mia Scoffs then says "She doesn't give you what I give you, yeah she's a nice person but you could tell that she doesn't love you" I then sat up and moved over to where Archie was at and laid my head on his shoulders from behind him. "She may not love me now but she will, she is who I want to be with" I then stood up and grabbed a towel from the closet and looked back at Mia who was now standing up still wrapped around a sheet, "now please leave I'll see you on Monday." then walking towards the bathroom.

Mia:"You aren't getting rid of me that easy Andrews, I will make sure both you and Betty suffer the consequences"