Where I belong

Jughead POV:

*Morning After*

I woke feeling happier than I have ever been in these past 5 years. Betty, My Betty is back with me. My kids know that I'm their dad and I'm so excited to become a family. I quickly look down and notice Betty asleep on my bare chest still naked from the night before. I quickly got out of her grasp and made sure not to wake her up. I quickly grabbed my boxers and put them on then grabbed my phone and seen several missed calls and messages from both my dad and Toni. I sighed and walked out to the living room and quickly making a phone call that has been long overdue.

*Phone call*

S:Hello?

J: Sierra? Hey, it's Jughead I was just calling to ask you if you could begin the paperwork for the divorce?

S: Yes of course Jughead I will get right on that. Did you need me to serve them to Toni as well or are you going to take care of that?

J: I'll do it. Thanks Sierra

S: No problem. I'll keep you updated but please be advised that the divorce process takes a while.

J: Its fine but just do it the fastest you can please I'm kind of in a rush (Chuckles)

S: (chuckles) I understand Jughead I'll do the best I can. Talk to you later. Bye

J: Bye

*End call*

Once the phone call ended I seen Betty coming out of the bedroom with a robe on.

"Morning Beautiful" I said to her while walking towards her. She smiled and wrapped her arms around my torso and mine wrapping around her waist.

"Morning, You left me" She said while pouting making me laugh.

"Sorry babe but I had business to handle, I hope you forgive" I told her

"Only if you give me a kiss?" She said and I quickly cupped her face and pulled her into a long passionate kiss that was soon interrupted by Scythe.

"EWWW!! This is not the way I want to wake up every morning" He said with a disgusted look making me and Betty laugh.

We pulled away and he walked over to us "Morning bubs" Betty said crouching down and giving him a hug "You hungry?" She then asked him

"Mom, when am I not hungry?" he then replied then walked over to me and gave me a hug.

"Morning son" I told him picking him up and giving him a kiss on the cheek "Where is your sister?" I then asked

"Oh baby, Juliet loves her sleep she does not get up until she has too but this little booger" She says while pointing at Sythe "Gets up early to make sure he has time to eat his favorite, Pancakes with strawberries and whipped cream. Isn't that right bubs?" She then asked

Making Sythe nod in agreement. Making me chuckle "He is definitely my son" I replied to her

Making her roll her eyes playfully "Do you want some Juggie?" She asked me

"You don't even have to ask me babe" I said walking over to her with Sythe still in my arms and giving her a peck on the lips.

"I'm still here you know" Sythe then said making me and Betty laugh.

Betty began to make breakfast with Sythe helping her while I tried to wake up Juliet for breakfast but damn Betty wasn't kidding this little diva really likes her sleep. After 6 attempts she finally woke up.

"Daddy. Lets get one thing straight ok? I love that you are here now but please let me sleep next time" She says with a feisty voice and began to make her way to the dining room making me laugh behind her.

We all sat down on the table and began to eat our breakfast. We talked, we laughed, me and Betty kissed making the twins gag which made me and Betty laugh. I feel happy. This is where I belong.