Never Lost My Love

Betty POV:

Me and Jughead were in a heated kiss, enjoying each other's company. I began to feel him get hard as he began to crawl on top of me not breaking our kiss, when all of a sudden I heard a knock on the door. I quickly pulled away and was about to get up when Jughead pulled me back into the kiss "Don't go they will leave soon" Jughead says between kisses "Baby what if it's the twins. I'll be back ok." I tell him and pecked his lips. I grab my robe that was lying on top of my bed and put it on.

"Hurry back sexy" he says to me with a wink " i'm not done with you just yet" I roll my eyes playfully and walk out towards the door. I was confident that it was Veronica so I didn't bother looking through the peephole. I opened the door and there stood.

"Archie?" I say with a worried look "What are you doing here?"

He looks at me with a sad expression on his face "Betty, i'm sorry about what happened at the restaurant I don't know what got into me, it's just" He continued as he grabbed my hands " I love you Betty and I'm afraid that anyone can just walk into your life and take you and the twins away from me." He says and looks down.

"Archie I just need sometime to think right now ok? I'll call you later" I didn't know what else to say. I wanted to end it with him but I still wasn't sure if I could trust Jughead and I know I wasn't being fair to Archie but I didn't want to lose my best friend either. "Ok I'll call you later baby girl" Archie said then giving me a kiss. I just smiled and nodded then watched him leave. I closed the door and walked back into the bedroom seeing Jughead sitting down with only his boxers on and his head between his legs and his hands on head.

"What he say?" He asked, not looking up at me.

"That he's sorry and that he's afraid to lose me" I answered ashamed , Jughead looked up at me with tears in eyes and just nodded "What did you tell him?"

I sighed "Jughead look you want the truth?" "More than anything, tell me what you're thinking Betty please" he said

"Ok, truth is that right now in this moment I want you in every way possible Jughead, everything that has happened between us these past 24 hours has made me forget everything that happened 5 years ago, it has revived all the love I have for you" Jughead got this huge smile on his face and stood up and began walking towards me "But" I say "But what?" He asks stopping and pulling me towards him with his hands on my waist, I looked down and sighed.

"I still don't trust you." I said still looking down "Hey look at me princess" Jughead said lifting my chin with his finger " I understand but what I want to know, do you want to be with me Betty?" He asked and I quickly responded "More than anything Juggie" And we both smiled in unison, he then picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and he put me down on the bed untying the robe and taking it off of me not breaking out kiss he then starts to kiss down to my neck leaving hickeys all over me making me moan and forgetting all about Archie and everything that keeps us apart. He then goes down to my breasts and take my nipple into his mouth and swirls his tongue all over it. "Oh god Jug" Is all I could say before I was cut off by my own moans, Jughead then goes down and spreads my legs wide open and quickly begins lickling my wet fold causing me to throw my head back and grip the sheets. "Right there Jug" i say with moans, I let go of the sheets and place my hands on his hair and begin to pull it "Oh god Jug I'm going to-to cu-" I was cut off once again by all the pleasure that I was feeling "Cum for me Betts cum all over my face you naughty girl" Jughead says then begins to lick my pussy again and that's when I let it all go and cummed all over his face and tongue. He licked me all up and smirked. "I promise you Betts that I will prove to you that you can trust me again ok" He told me then laid beside me on the bed. I turned to face him "Ok Jug" I replied with a smile, he smiled back at me and pulled me to his side then placing a gentle kiss on my lips "I love you Betty" and began to kiss me again, we were probably way to into each other to notice that someone had walked into my apartment and had walked into my bedroom and yelled:

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS BETTY!?"

Me and Jughead quickly pulled away from each other and looked over at the person who had caught us.

"Omg Veronica!" I said absolutely shocked and quickly grabbed the blanket and threw it over me and Jughead since I was naked and he was only in his boxers.

"Seriously Betty? Again?" Veronica said with her arms crossed over her chest clearly upset. "Why would you let this walking STD touch you again?"

"Wow thanks" Jughead said sarcastically. "I guess i'll see you later Bab- I mean Betty" then places a kiss on my lips.

"Veronica can you wait out in the living room please? By the way where are Juliet and Sythe?" She looks at me "Their in my apartment Betty don't worry their fine they are with Kevin" then walks out to the living room.

I sigh and look over to Jughead who was finishing getting dressed, i walk over to him and hug him from behind. "I'm sorry about Juggie" I tell him as I begin to places kisses on the back of his neck.

He grabs my hands and sighs. He then turns around and looks down at me "It's ok baby" and kisses my lips. "Where's your phone Juggie?" I ask him and he smirks and takes it out of his pockets and gives it to me. I unlock his phone and type in my number and hand it back to him. "I'll call you later baby girl" and begins to leave but before he does, he turns around "Betty please don't let your friends cloud your judgement, don't let them come between us I know I fucked up, I know because that mistake cost me you and my kids but I promise you that I will do everything in my power to win back yours and my kids love. I promise" Then leaves before I could say anything.

Jughead never lost my love, he's always had it but I really need him to prove that he can stay loyal to me and just me, but until then me and Archie I guess are on a break. Now I just have to let him and the twins know.

A/N: Wow I posted 4 times today lol :) 3 chapters for this book and 1 for my other book. Thank you to everyone who has given my book a try please vote and comment how you like. 

word count: 1225 without counting this.