A Secret?

Veronica POV:

I walked out of Betty's room waiting for Jughead to leave so I can go in and talk with my girl, I'm afraid that she's going to get hurt again and I can't let that happen. I stood there for about 5 mins when I finally seen Jughead walking out of Betty's room. I stood in front of him and said " this has happened twice so that means that she is planning on forgiving you so I'm warning you if you hurt so much a hair on her head I will chop your dick off and shove it so far up your ass. Do I make myself clear?" I asked him staring right into his eyes. "Crystal" Is all he said then I walked around him and walked into Betty's room and watching her as she ties her robe.

"Care to explain what I just saw?" I asked her angrily

She looked up at me with a small smile and simply replied with "I choose him" then walked into the restroom leaving me speechless. What the hell does that mean?

I quickly walked into the bathroom and seen Betty starting the shower.

"What does that mean B?" I asked her

"It means I'm breaking up with Archie and pursue a relationship with Jughead, obviously I told him we were going to take it slow but I have had sex with him twice in the last 24 hours and it's not going to stop. I love him V" She said to me with a big smile.

I sighed "Ok B I will support whatever decision you make but please for the love of god, guard your heart please. I don't trust him and something tells me that he's going to break your heart again. I'll leave you so you can shower. I'll bring over the twins in 30 mins" then walked out.

I want my best friend to be happy, she deserves it and so do Juliet and Sythe but something tells me that Jughead is keeping a secret and I intend to find out before Betty gets hurt again So I decided to make a call.

*Phone call*

H: Hey Mija!

V: Daddy! I need to ask you for a huge favor.

H: Anything ! what is it?

V: I need you to find everything you can on Jughead Jones.

H: Jughead? As in Betty's ex and billionaire Jughead Jones?

V: That's the one Daddy. So will you do it? It's for Betty's sake.

H: Ok Mija I'll see what I can do,

V: thanks daddy love you.

H: Love you too and tell Betty I love her too.

V: Will do! Bye!

*End Call*

I know what i'm doing is bad but I can't let Betty get hurt so until my dad calls me telling me that Jughead isn't hiding anything then I will fully support this relationship but until then I'm going to keep pulling Betty away from him.

Jughead POV:

I really need betty back in my life, these past 5 years without her have been hell. Just thinking that I missed out on 5 years of my kids lives because of a mistake I made infuriates me and kills me inside which is why I can't tell Betty the one thing that I know she will not forgive. A secret that I know will kill every chance of us getting together and I know I will do anything to make sure this secret never gets out I can't risk loosing Betty or my kids again I just can't. 

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter but 2 more chapters are coming out today or tomorrow. Please leave comments or vote :)