I Refuse To Be The Victim Again.

Jughead POV:

I tried and tried to call Betty but she kept declining my phone calls. I began to worry that what I told her made her angry and made her want to break up with me. I really want to make things official with her but when we were getting ready to go to Archie's office my lawyer called me telling me that Toni threatened to take half of everything and that included part of the company in which my dad objects to, so I have no other choice than to stay married to her and I can't risk Betty finding out and losing her completely.

As I tried to call her again, Toni walks in and i hang up quickly and rush up to her grabbing her and pinning her to the wall. "You fucking bitch! YOU RUIN EVERYTHING" I yelled at her making her cry "Jughead I'm sorry but i can't risk my family findingout i'm gay" She said desperately. I scoffed and let her go and began to walk away from.

"I know she's back in your life Jug" Toni said making me look back at her angrily

"I promise you that I won't do anything to risk your relationship with Betty not like last time but please don't do this I can't risk my family hating me" She said crying

I just walked away and walked into my room and began to call Betty once again hoping she will answer but she doesn't. I threw my phone across the room and fell asleep. Hoping Betty will call me back soon. Not knowing that she already knew my secret.

Betty POV:

I drove and drove not knowing where the hell I was driving too. I wanted to cry at the thought that the love of my life is married to the girl that ended our engagement in the first place. I feel betrayed, I feel stupid to have believed in Jughead.

"Mommy where are we going?" Asked Juliet

I sniffled and looked at them through the rearview mirror and just smiled, "You guys are going to spend some time with your uncle Kevin" telling them hoping that Kevin wouldn't us dropping by without us letting him know beforehand.

We soon get to Kevin's apartment and knock. He opens the door with a huge smile on his face but soon frowns when he looks at me at the verge of tears.

"B? What's wrong?" He asked me with concern in his voice.

"Can we come in?" I asked him, letting the first tear roll down my cheek. A tear that wanted to come out since we were in the car.

"Of course you can, you don't even have to ask Come on" He said moving out of the way so we could come in.

"Hey twinsies" Kevin then said looking down at the twins and then giving them a kiss.

"I think I have a couple of gifts with your guy's name on them in my room, why don't you go check them out? They are on top of my bed ready for you guys" He said with a huge smile

"YAY!" the twins yelled out in unison making me chuckle.

We seen them running off and we sat down at the kitchen table. "So what's up B?" He asked me with concern once again.

I sighed and pushed my hair to the back of my ears and looked down and finally began to cry the tears that I was holding back in the car. "Kev. Did Veronica tell you that Jughead was back in my life?" I asked not knowing whether he knew already or if I would have to explain everything to him from the beginning.

"Uhh she told me. By the way, thank you for telling me that my favorite ship was back together" He said sarcastically. Making me tear up once again. "Please tell me what happened B? Why are you crying?" He said as he grabbed my hands.

"Ju-Jug. OH GOD!" I yelled out not being able to even say it out loud. I stood up in frustration not wanting to believe it still.

"B just tell me please. You're worrying me." Kevin said now standing behind me

'He He's ma-married" I stuttered out and looking down not being able to look him in the eye.

Kevin grabbed my chin and pulled my face up so I could look him in the eyes.

"Don't you dare look down Betty!" He told me angrily not letting my chin go.

"I'm so embarrassed Kevin. I slept with a married man" I said making me cry even more.

"That is not your fault Betty. He is the one who should have thought about that before, He used you and he took advantage of the fact that you still loved him so don't you dare look down."

I was now crying uncontrollably and began to breathe heavily knowing that I was about to have a panic attack.

Betty Calm down baby girl, he isn't worth your tears. You have Archie" He said making me snap out of my attack and making me laugh. He looked at me confused.

"Archie cheated on me Kev and he's having a baby with his mistress" I then told him making him laugh as well.

We laughed uncontrollably until I began to cry, I began to fall to my knees but Kevin was able to grab onto me before i hit the floor.

"What's wrong with me Kevin?" I asked him through my sobs.

"Nothing Betty absolutely nothing, if anything they are the one's who aren't good enough for you but I promise that one day you will find the perfect man for you. I promise" Kevin says kissing my hair and holding me tight in his arms.

"Please Kevin, please don't let me go" I told him

I felt his grip on me tighter and began to feel his tears drop on my face but I didn't mind it, I needed a friend. I needed someone who loved me truly, who accepted me and someone who has never let me down. I feel defeated, destroyed. I feel like I can't breathe. How can I be so stupid? How could I fall for Jughead's lies again. I got out of Kevin's embrace and got up and grabbed my phone.

I called the one person who I thought I needed. After 3 rings he answered.

A: Betty thank god. Where are you?

B: I still want to marry you.

When I said those 6 words, Kevin snapped his head up at me in shock not believing what I was saying. I couldn't believe it myself but I wanted to hurt Jughead the same way he hurt me.

A: Betty are you sure?

B: Yes. I want to marry you still. I said through sniffles.

A: Ok then when do you want to do this.

B: Next week.

Then I ended the call and wiping my tears. I looked back at Kevin with an emotionless expression then said to him "I refuse to be the victim again"

A/N: Please remember the waiter that Betty met earlier in the cafe and then ran into when she walked out of the elevator after confronting Archie. He will play a big part in this story.  Please don't attack me for the next few chapters.