A storm is about to start

Jughead POV:

I was just pacing back and fourth waiting for my love to call me back or at least text me. For the first time in 5 years i'm afraid, I'm afraid to lose Betty and my kids. It felt like hours when I finally heard my phone ring.

I rush over to it and picked it up but was disappointed when I seen it wasn't Betty that was calling instead it was my dad.

*PHONE CALL*

Jughead: What's up dad?

F.p: Jug I'm afraid I have some bad news for you.

Jughead: What is it?

F.p; She found out Jug.

I stood silent and my fear grew stronger

Jughead: Wh-what are you ta-talking aa-bout dad?

F.P: Betty boy she found out about your marriage to Toni and I just found out what she has agreed to marry Andrews in a month.

When I heard what my father had said I let my phone fall to the ground and I can literally feel my heartbeat faster. I felt like I was going to faint. It now made sense as to why Betty wasn't returning my phone calls or my messages. That bitchass ginger found out about me and told her so he could save his own ass.

Without thinking I hung up on my dad and grabbed my keys and began to make my way to Archie's office where he most likely still is.

The whole way there, I kept thinking about how I was going to explain to Betty and how I was going to convince her to stay with me just thinking that I might lose her for good to Archie Andrews makes my blood boil.

It didn't take me long to get to the Andrew's building considering how fast I was going but when I got there I rushed up to his office and seen that no one was at the reception so I just let myself in and when I opened that door I grinned so big to have caught him and Veronica Lodge on his desk. Naked.

"Well well well what do we have here?" I said while putting my hands inside my pockets.

"Oh my god Jughead" Said Veronica as she was trying to cover herself up

"No need to cover yourself Veronica, I'm not interested in looking" I said to her.

Archie looked down and wouldn't face me, he just kept his gaze on the ground as he was putting on his clothes.

"Look I really wish I could bash your skull in but for now this will do" I said as I took a picture and walked out.

When I got to the elevator, I sent the picture to Betty and add a little caption.

*Photo*

I may be married but Toni is a lesbian and nothing ever happened between us ever since you caught us, don't believe me just ask her or your cousin Cheryl. I love you Betty Cooper more than you could ever know.

Betty POV:

I sat there beside Kevin with an empty wine glass while my kids were asleep in kevin's guest room when I heard my phone ping. I sat up and grabbed my phone to see a message from Jughead.

When I opened it I couldn't believe my eyes it was Veronica and Archie half naked in his office then I read the caption

I may be married but Toni is a lesbian and nothing ever happened between us ever since you caught us, don't believe me just ask her or your cousin Cheryl. I love you Betty Cooper more than you could ever know.

I simply scoffed and threw my phone back onto the table.

"What's wrong B?" Kevin asked

"Nothing Kev, at least nothing I want to talk about right now" I said as I laid my head back onto his shoulde as he began to play with my hair. Another couple minutes passed by when my phone rang again. Making me groan in fustration

When I looked to see who was calling i senn it was an unknown number so I answered

*Phone Call*

Betty: Hello?

UNKNOWN: Just so you know Betty Cooper I love you more than anything and I will get rid of those who get in between us. We will be together soon.

Then they hung up. What the fuck was that? I automatically assume it's Jughead so I ask Kevin if he could watch the twins while I ask Jughead to meet up with me and confront him about the creepy ass phone call and he agreed.

Once I got to my apartment, I decided to call Jughead.

*Phone call*

Jughead: Betty thank god

Betty: My apartment! Now!

Then hanged up not giving him the chance to say anything else.

About 30 mins later I heard a knock on the door already knowing who it was so I went over and opened the door.

"Come in" I said moving to the side so Jughead could come in

"Thanks." He said as he walked inside and walked over to the couch as I closed the door then walked over to the living room and sat next to him. My god if I had a knife I could literally cut the sexual tension that was between us. MY GOD BETTY STOP THNKING THAT! HE"S MARRIED.

"So? You wanted to talk?" Jughead asked with hopeful eyes

"Why did you make that disturbing ass phone call Jughead?" I asked him not wanting to talk about Toni or Archie.

"What phone call? I mean I have been calling you and messaging you but you didn't answer me until you called me" He said

I furrowed my eyebrows and gave him a confused look.

"Baby talk to me please" He says but I can't deny that I want him. So I did the stupidest thing I could ever do I kiss him and quickly straddle him making him moan.

"Fuck me Jones! Fuck me all night" I said to him in between kisses

"What about everything that happened today?" He asked as he pulled away

"For some reason it isn't as important anymore but please baby take me!" I said as he began kissing down my neck as he unzipped my dress.

He began to pull it down when there was a knock on the door making the both of us groan in frustration. He pulled me off of him and I went to open the door.

"What the fuck are you doing here Toni!?" I yelled at her

"Betty can we talk?" She says nervously