I Want Everything He Has!

A/N: Contains sexual content. Skip if smut bothers you.

Jughead POV:

Shit! Is all I could think. Why do I keep letting this happen? When I see her leave, I quickly got up and ran after her ignoring my fathers yells. When I got outside I see her putting in our kids into their booster seats so I ran up to her. "Betty!" I yelled and she just looks at me and rolls her eyes as she closes the door. "What the hell do you want?" She asks putting one of her hands on her waist. I sigh and get close to her "Can we talk?"

"About what? There is nothing to talk about Jughead! You haven't changed at all!" She said to me with tears in her eyes.

"Betts-" she cuts me off " don't me call that" she says in an annoyed tone.

I sigh and nodded " fine Betty please just give me 5 mins please?"

Betty: "For what? What's the point huh? I will still be engaged and you will still fuck anything that walks."

Jughead: "being with you will make me stop Betty' I told her putting my arms around her waist. She looks down at my actions and raises one of her eyebrows and pulls off my arms off of her. "Don't touch me. And being with me won't change anything you have proven that to me 5 years ago and again today. We fucked last night and yet that didn't stop you from fucking that waitress in the restroom today" She says looking away from me. I shut my eyes realizing how bad I fucked up. " Betty we aren't together and it's killing me to know that you are engaged to someone else that isn't me" She scoffs "Yeah and whose fault is that huh? Maybe if you learned how to keep your dick in your pants like your father said we would have worked out. Look I got to go" She says pushing me away but I grab onto her wrist and bring her close to me, her face near mine, I glance down to her lip and lick my bottom lip trying to contain myself. "Get away from me" And with that she gets in her car and starts it.

I refuse to let her keep walking away from me so I ran to my car and got in it, and began following her without her realizing it.

It took a good 20 mins before we got to a building that looked really elegant, making me think that Archie pays for it so I roll my eyes, I let her get off and start heading inside before doing the same. I see her get in the elevator and ran towards it before the doors closed. She looked at me with wide eyes which made me smirk. "Hey Kids" I said to my babies I crouched down and smiled at them. "Hi" Juliet said to me with her beautiful smile, leaning her head toward her right shoulder. Sythe didn't say anything, he just looked at me. I then stood up and looked at Betty "Can we talk in your apartment?" I asked her and she nodded no and crossed her arms across her chest. "Ok then you want to talk here then?" I asked annoyed "Alright then, What did last night mean to you Betty? Huh? Why did you leave just like that after we-" But before I could finish my question she quickly cut me off "Ok,Ok we will talk in my apartment just please not in front of my kids please" She said with a worried face.

"Ok then, that's what I thought" then leaning on the wall of the elevator. We finally got to her floor which was all the way to the top and got off, we walked down the hall then she turned away stopping me "Wait here, I'm going to take the kids to Veronicas then we can go to mine and talk ok? But don't let her see you. Got it?" She asked, I just nodded and leaned against the wall while she knocked then opened the door.

Betty POV:

"Hey V" I said while walking into Veronicas apartment then quickly closing the door so Veronica wouldn't see Jughead standing outside in the hall.

"Hey B What's up?" She asked me sitting down on the couch with her glasses on.

"Can you watch the twins for a bit? I need to cool off a bit." I told her