Flashback

Narrator POV:

*Flashback* (5 years ago)

"Juggie Im home" Betty said while closing the door and locking with a huge grin on her face. Betty has never felt so happy in her life. "Juggie?" She continues to call out for Jughead while walking through their penthouse. She kept her smile until she heard moans coming from their bedroom. Betty's smile turned into worry, she didn't want to believe that Jughead would cheat on her but she continued her walk towards the bedroom, once she got there the moans got even more intense so she knew she had to open the door and confront him and his whore. As soon as she opened it she seen Jughead pounding into a girl on their bed fully naked she stood there for a couple seconds until she yelled in anger.

Jughead quickly looked back at his girl, and quickly pulled out of the girl running towards Betty. "Betty baby, I'm sorry I wasn't thinking" he said trying to hold her, Betty backed away and yelled "DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING TOUCH ME!" Betty quickly looked back at the girl and recgonized her as none other than Toni Topaz, Toni was shocked and afraid but Betty still went up to her grabbed her hair and dragged her out of the room not caring that she was completely naked, she dragged Toni to the door and stood her up on her feet "Once i'm gone you can have him" Betty said giving Toni a slap across the face. Betty wasn't a violent girl but she had enough. She kicked Toni out and locked the door behind her she went back to the bedroom where Jughead was waiting for her now dressed in just sweatpants "Betts-" Jughead begins to say until she slaps him across the face with tears going down her cheek.

"I've had enough Forsythe!" Betty said taking the engagement ring off her finger and throwing it at him. She walked towards the closet taking a luggage from the back and opened it up, she began to throw her things inside when Jughead walked up behind her "Betty baby please. I promise it won't happen again. Please just don't leave me, I lov-" "Don't you dare say you love me! Because you don't!" She said. "How could you ? I'm pregnant with your kids! I wasn't even gone for more than 3 hours, if its that hard for you to stay faithful then this" she said pointing between her and Jughead "isn't as strong as I thought. I'm done!" Betty zipped up the luggage and put it on the floor.

Jughead wasn't the type of person to cry but he couldn't loose her, not Betty. She meant everything to him and she was carrying his kids "Please Betty, I'm fucking begging you we can get through this baby please" he said trying to hold onto her hands but it was pointless because Betty moved her hands away before he could even touch her " don't touch me ! You disgust me! Once I'm gone you can call your little lapdog back to stay with you. " she said as she was beginning to walk out the door. Jughead quickly ran to the door before she could get there blocking the door way so she wouldn't be able to leave " GET OUT OF MY WAY!" Betty yelled in anger "Betty she means nothing to me ! Nothing at all. I don't love her baby! I-I LOVE YOU Betts! Please don't leave me" Jughead pleaded then grabbing her and embracing her into a hug that she did not return.

"If you leave Betty, I will track you down and I will found you baby there is no escaping me babygirl so please just stay. I'll do whatever you want I'll cut her completely out of my life but please just stay! " he said with tears going down his cheek and holding Betty in his arms. Betty knew he was right he would be able to find her so she had to play her cards right. Betty pulled back and smiled at Jughead, she wiped his tears but she didn't dare hug or kiss him as she felt disgusted by just being near him "Ok baby we will fix this" she said not taking the smile off her face. Jughead looked at her and began to smile like a kid who just got his candy back " really Betts? Thank you baby I promise you that I will be better for you and I will be apologizing until the end of time" He walked away and leaned down to grab something off the floor and walked back to her, he grabbed her hand and placed the ring back on her finger he leaned in to kiss her but she pulled back, he sighed but he nodded as if he understood why she didn't want to kiss. "I'm tired" She said and he smiled up at her "Ok baby. We can sleep in the spare bedroom until the sheets are washed" She scoffed and rolled her eyes at him " i'm not sleeping in here until you get us a new bed and new sheets" As she walked out of the bedroom and walking into the spare bedroom. She quickly took her pants off and laid down under the covers, Jughead quickly walked in and laid down on the empty space next to her. He tried to hold her but she would only move away from him causing him to sigh and feel nothing but pain in his heart. He knew he messed up and he knew he would have to work a lot to gain her trust back but Jughead was willing to do anything to save his relationship with Betty, he loved her and he knew that if she left him that he would fall apart. He soon fell asleep thinking he would wake up next to his blonde beauty.

When Jughead woke up in the morning, he seen that Betty wasn't in the bed any more he quickly got up and looked for her in the kitchen since Betty would right away brush her teeth then eat breakfast but when he got there, she wasn't there. He walked back to their bedroom and realized she wasn't there either. He began to panic and went to grab his phone from the night stand when he grabbed his phone he looked to the side and seen a note and the ring he had given Betty. He read the note and began to break down. He began to smash everything in sight. He had lost her ! She left with his kids and no one was to blame but himself. 

A/N: Please comment how you like this story so far :) also sorry about the slow updates, school is really kicking my ass.