2. Out

After finishing my home chores, I laid on my bed, already feeling exhausted, I don't usually get exhausted this early, but I guess this little creature inside of me, started playing with my hormones,and is tiring me more than usual .

The phone then lit up, it was Amelia my one and only bestfriend,"What's up bub?", she asked chewing on a gum right after I answered the call.

"Just tired what about you? ",exhaustion already obvious on my voice.

"Filled with energy and ready to come and pick you up for a cocktail", she replied cheerfully,"Be ready in 5". She ordered not giving me time for opening my mouth. "Don't think about rejecting", she ordered again, leaving only a breath between the previous order.

I sighed in response, "Nah nah you're not", she whined, already knowing my response,"You always do that Eve", she was mad about it, and she's kinda right, I always turn her offers down.

"Sorry to ruin your plans", I smiled innocently even though she couldn't see, but I kinda felt bad about it.

"It's not the first time you know",her voice was low as if debating if she should say it or no.

"Mila listen", I started, trying to bring up any reasonable explanation.

"Just admit that you don't want to spend any time with me", she stated in a tone of a 5 years old, and the reason was for a 3 years old.

"SHUTUP YOU KNOW IT'S NOT LIKE THAT YOUNG LADY ", I tried to make my tone childish to lighten up the mood.

"I know, it's just that for the last 3 years, we've only gotten out together about 6 times, which none of these times count, cause it in all of them you brought Jimin along! With all respect ofcourse but I need some personal space with my bestie, isn't that my right? ", she sighed dramatically making me giggle," and cause I'm a good friend, I'll be at your place in 5 minutes. Is that glue of a husband home yet? ",she protested chewing hard on the gum.

"He'll be late at work", I reassured her, "it's only you and me", I whispered.

"HALLELUJAH", she screamed through the phone before hanging up. Still laughing at her regular act, I stood up heading towards the kitchen to boil the water before she arrived, her cuppuccino was sacred.

Few moments later a knock on the door was heard, followed by another and another, till in turned out into a beat. I opened the door maintaining a hard stare, "You know there's something called a bell that normal people ring instead of this orchestra of yours".

"I'm so sorry for not knowing what a bell is, you know I'm very poor, I'm not married to some rich ass of a man you know, plus I'm an ubnormal creature", she said as a matter of fact.

"Get in dumb head", I pulled her in closing the door behind.

"So tell me what's up?", Mila said after we sat at the couch with our mugs.

"The same as usual", I replied before sipping my drink.

"How's Jimin? As much as he can be a pain in the ass, I must say that I miss him", she admitted, "now don't turn away saying that I have laid my eyes on your husband and get jealous", she teased earning a strong elbow from me. She was a very shiny person with a bright personality, she used to fight with Jimin all of the time, their relationship was like Tom and Jerry,they always made me laugh when they argue.

"He's fine", I replied shortly earning a stern look from her, "what?", I asked innocently as her gaze scanned me throughly.

"That's it?", she asked, " nothing more?",confused, she looked at me waiting for me to add something else.