6. On Purpose

*puppy eyes*

PLEASE VOTE FOR THIS CHAPTER

______________

For the rest of the day Taehyung didn't open his mouth with something other than work, maybe because Jimin was glued to his office chair the whole time,not leaving it, he literally didn't even stand!
But Taehyung's face showed that he knew something that he had alot to talk about, when Jimin interrupted him, he was going to talk about something, and it ate me. Especially whenever he glanced at me that deep glance where I saw sparkles in his eyes, I knew how hard he was trying to keep whatever he wanted to say to himself.

The drive back with Jimin went smoothly. He didn't utter a word, neither did I.  I knew this was the silence before storm, he was definitely up to something, the morning's incident won't be erased that easily.

After arriving home, I took a shower and Jimin called a pizza delivery. We ate in silence -again- as I was crossing my fingers inwardly that he wouldn't open up any topic cause it won't end up good. I just wanted to be done with it already, worrying about something is worse than facing it.

Cleaning after we finished I mouthed a goodnight sprinting directly to the bedroom before Jimin finally spoke, "We need to talk", he stood up,"this issue can't be delayed", he stated as a matter of fact. And here it goes ladies and gentlemen. We'll go through it... again..

Nodding, no matter how much I wanted to ignore it, but he was right, sleeping on the problem won't solve it. "Yes, let's talk", I folded my hands as well,"and when the conversation won't turn out the way you like, you'll hit me", I smirked, "I think we already know how things will end up Jimin".

"Why don't you want the baby?", he ignored my remark.

"Just because", the answer slipped out of my mouth unintentionally, and to be honest, I deserved a slap for this ridiculous answer. It's not the right time to be intermediating Evelyn. FOCUS.

"Evelyn this isn't a joke", he fired.

"I'm not ready", I blurted out.

"Why?",

" I don't know! It's something inside me that doesn't want to have a baby now! It screams that I'm not ready . That we're not ready to have a baby, that I'm not able to take care of a baby , bath him, feed him take care of him and.,do anything, it's not that easy!",

" We've been together for 5 and married for 3, we've postponed this subject long enough, I think we're so ready, and I think that you're ready. No one was borned with motherhood skills, you'll learn how to take care of a baby gradually. They don't teach that in universities, it's just some instincts within a human being", his voice started to rise and his pitch to sharpen.

"But we had a deal! And this", I pointed to my stomach, "was a mistake.We can't start his life with a mistake!", I immitated his tone and volume.

"Who said so?", now this, hit hard.

Feeling myself dizzy, "What do you mean?", I was afraid he really meant it, or that I've heard him correctly, I already doubted it, but I trusted him, he would never go against our promises. Or at least that's why I've hoped.

Releasing a long breathe, "It was on purpose. I wanted a baby Evelyn, and the baby is already in your womb, and there is no power on earth that'd ever take him from me, not even you!",

"How?", I felt deceived, my mind was still rotating around the 'on purpose' phrase. I was always alerted for this issue medications, protections and timing. I'd forget my name, but not to check up on these every time.

"How do people have kids Evelyn ?", he glared at me and I snorted, was he throwing jokes now?

"I made all the precautions! We've lasted for 5 years without kids! What did you do Jimin", I yelled at him.

"Simple. Destroyed your precautions", he teased.

I wished I had enough physical power, to lounge at him, hit him, beat him, kick him where the sun doesn't shine and scratch that face of his! I wanted to torture him.  I've always trusted him, thought he'd keep stick to his promise, but I realised that I'm being stupid, so stupid.

Giving myself a time to get my act together, I shot the following sentence, "You see why I don't want to have a baby", I pointed at him, "it's because of you Jimin!".

My accusations seemed to work on him as his confident character vanished and he swallowed some saliva, "Don't you want to carry my baby?", he laughed at his remark,"do you hate me? You loath your husband?", his words came out weakly as he was trying to carry on, he was hurt.

"It's not you Jimin", I motioned between the two of us, "it's us!", letting the tear slip I carried on, "Don't you see how unstable our relationship is? How much do we fight? Jimin since the very first day haven't had a moment of peace! When we laugh, a fight follows that! You abuse me! And you insult me! Do you think that after all of this I'd be dying to have a baby with you? And drag him down to this hell of a life we're living? He didn't do anything wrong to deserve parents like us! ".

He looked at my hurt and guilt washing him up, I wanted to smile that I was finally able to move the beast inside. He looked at me for a good 2 minutes, calculating his choices or maybe thinking how he's going to slap me.

" We can change ", he said finally.

"Change?", I laughed "Change?", I laughed again,"Have you lost your own mind? Jimin the past five years were worse than hell to me! How am I supposed to raise a baby like this?".

"We started in a good way, why don't we treat each other like we used to back in high school?", did he really think he had a chance?

"High school? The only thing that made us seem fine together cause I was too fragile to stand up for myself and too pethatic to oppose you! And now after you've showed me your cards, I've got familiar with whom I'm dealing with". Seeing that his eyes were about to pop out of their place, his knuckles turning white, he started to pace around the room, calming his breath,"You're a monster", this word made him stop in his tracks turning to me.

Not wasting a moment, he slapped me, and in the split of the second he slapped me on my other cheek,and then on the other. The thud was definitely heard by people across the road. I didn't feel the urge to cry this time, why would I cry if I became familiar with his slaps, they stung, but it was nothing I'm not accustomed to. It was like cold water in winter, once you're accustomed to it, temperature will disappear from you dictionary.

"You didn't waste a moment", I looked up at him smirking, only to have my head lower again with another slap.

"Shutup", he said with the slap, placing his hands on my throat he applied some pressure to which I started having difficulty with breathing, I tried to take off his hands but he didn't move or get hurt with my scratches,"If anything would happen to the baby, don't blame anyone but yourself, cause I swear to lord I'll let you pray to live in hell instead of my house".

Loosening his grip from my neck,I coughed abit tasting vomit in my mouth, trying to catch my speedy breath, he grabbed my hair but not that hardly only to be able to direct my moves, like a puppet. How ironic right? He threw me on the bed and stood back to the door,"From now on you're not allowed to leave this room! I'll show you what hell will look like".

The door smashed behind him and I heard the sound of keys shuffling. And then a lock. Resting my head on the pillow, this was exceeding the limits. Exceeding was an underestimation,it was blowing up borders and speeding to infinity. He's getting more aggressive day by day, marking the raged Jimin in my mind, making me forget the calm one, if he was still exists, cause I doubt it.

___________

Please comment your opinion!

I want to know what do you think of the events till now.

Did Evelyn convince you by her point of view? Or not?

and PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE !!LIGHTEN UP THAT EMPTY STAR FOR ME💜💜