16. Silence

"Bring the bags in", Jimin ordered Mrs. Gob as he placed me on the bed carefully, he didn't accept that I'd walk by myself, instead, he carried me the whole way down his parent's stairs and all the way up for our stairs. I tried to convince him that I can walk alone, but he didn't even listen. I was able to go to the toilet by myself anyway. My back didn't hurt much.

And by the way, if I haven't talked about Mrs. Gob before, she's a worker who used to come help me with housework whenever I was sick.

"I'll start with lunch, you two must be hungry", Mrs. Gob announced before she was going out.

"I'm not hungry", Jimin noted, "Just make sure Evelyn eats her food, I want to sleep", he looked so tired by the way his words were coming out of his  mouth.

"I'm not that hungry either", I joined, baring a quick glare from Jimin, "I woke up late, and had my breakfast before you arrived by half an hour or so, I'll eat when Jimin is awake", I reasoned, earning a slight nod from Jimin.

"Then can you bring her a bag of snacks?", Jimin asked politely which Mrs. Gob nodded to and directly headed out, "You're sure you're not hungry?", he was taking off his jacket.

"Yeah I'm fine, I was full at breakfast, your mother made sure I finish my whole plate", I assured him.

Humming an okay, he went to the bathroom, to wash up, Mrs. Gob came then to hand me the bag and left. Deciding to complete my story that I was reading earlier, I opened the book and drifted to my reading. Not so long after, Jimin came out, he had already taken his shower, a towel hugging his lower half, with water still dripping from his wet hair while he was drying them. I have seen this for billions of times, but still, I liked the view. My feelings were mixed about Jimin. I don't know how to explain myself. At times I despise him, at others when I just look at him, I feel like I'm so in love. Maybe if he would change, we would be happier.

Noticing my states-which he always does btw cause he knew I always checked him out - he gave me a small wink then hopped into his underwear, shove the towel away and finally gave his body what was craving. Bed.

Shifting himself to face my sitting form, he rested his head on his hand , sneaking the other around my waist, upward towards my belly, he gave it a small scrub. "So how are you both!", he asked while rubbing my tummy.

"We're both fine", I faced him with a small smile, not wanting to push him away.

"I wish so", he kissed my elbow which he was facing, "by the way, I think you should go see  a doctor, we don't even know which month are you in", his hand never stopped scrubbing by belly, it wasn't swallowed that much, it's only like I have just-eaten-heavily kind of belly.

"It's the third", I informed. I was trying to be the coolest person ever. I can do it. No fight. He is already angry cause of the slipping incident. Let's be cool, and not fight cause he's only staying here for few days. I can survive these days without a fight.

"We still have to go to the doctor", he informed and I nodded. I can do this. "How about tomorrow?", came the question.

"It's fine", I mean, this doesn't mean that I've accepted the baby. Right?

He then layed completely on the pillow hand never leaving my belly. And he drifted to his deep sleep nuzzling his head to my side.

After reading the book for 3 straight hours, Jimin was still sleeping and even snoring, he never snored, but it's obvious that he was tired from the flight. Deciding to sleep along, I placed the book on the bed side and sank into sleep. I didn't know whether this was because of the fact that I've been laying for the past week, so I became a bed potato, or because of the baby that's tiring me most of the times.