11. Yeontan

Lana came after the table was already set, she placed the juice she brought and Taehyung stood up to take the rest of the bags to the kitchen. She smiled at him as he turned his back, and it may or may not still surprises me -in a good way- how healthy their relationship was, and how close they were, for me, it'd take me a lot to even ask someone to stay over their house for an unknown time . So this must be it, along with Lana's cheerful attitude with literally everyone. I still can't forget how she reacted when Jimin first introduced me to her, all what I can say that her eyes didn't leave my form the whole time, and that she kept patting my back and smiling at me warmly. Jimin sure has an amazing mother.

Lana proceeded to pour juice for everyone, filling my plate with food, "Eat! You'll have to eat all of this, and I'm not accepting any buts, I'll have to have a talk with Jimin about how little you eat", I smiled at her, she always says that, and I also smiled because it's what Jimin has been trying to do since the day he met me, but he never succeeded. 

"What took you so long?", Taehyung came back seating himself across me .

"I saw Peter, Bill was giving him a walk and couldn't resist not to pat him a bit", she said with love in her eyes, she used to love this Bernedoodle, it was the most friendly dog I've ever seen, belonged to our neighbor Bill. Peter was the cutest dog I've ever seen, this dog used to make friends with strangers, he had this thing that makes you fall in love with directly. And I was one of those who fell in love with him on first sight. I've always died to have a dog, or a cat or any other pet, but Jimin never accepted that, he didn't hated pets, but he was just not fond of the idea of having an animal in a house. No matter how hard I begged him to, he never accepted. He once was tired of my nagging so he bought me a gold fish that died the next day because I forgot to feed. Or better say I was acting that I wanted a dog not a fish, but was going to accept it the next day.. And after this fish death Jimin said, "You can't take care of a fish, how will you take care of other pets?".

"I miss Peter so much! Did you tell Bill to bring him?", I asked happily clapping like a seal , this was going to be the best part of my day.

 "Do you love dogs this much ?", Taehyung seemed amused, he looked at me as if I had gone nuts.

I nodded, "More than you can imagine!", I said cheerfully taking a bite from the food.

"Well in this case you'll have to meet Yeontan", Taehyung dropped his sentence and then took a bite.

Looking at him confused, "Does he like dogs too?", that was a weird name , never heard of it.

"Yeontan is my dog", Taehyung answered earning a gasp from me, "Pomeranian, if you're wondering, black and beige", he added.

My smile grew bigger, another dog? Why am I being spoiled this much? "Why isn't he here with you then?", I asked.

"Apparently, cause I'm not in my house, I don't want him to be a bother like his owner", he said shyly earning a look from Lana.

"Wow", Lana faked a big reaction, "Just wow", she stopped eating, leaving her spoon to give him a thumbs yup, "First you say that you're a bother then you say you can't bring the dog? Well listen up Kim Taehyung, you can stay here as much as you want cause this is your house as it is Jin's, Jimin's and Eva's and you can come here and stay as much as you can, and second, How dare you have a dog and not tell me? Guess what? Yeontan is more welcomed that you are ", she shouted the last sentence which made me giggle , Taehyung on the other hand turned red.

" Where is he right now? ", I tried to divert his embarrassment from Lana.

" At a colleague's house ".

" Then we'll be expecting him today ", informed Lana.

Taehyung smiled , "Consider it done".

After breakfast, Taehyung left for work and Bill brought Peter. Peter had white, black and brown hair, where his eyes were circled with the brown color. The afternoon can me summed up by the sound of giggles, heavy breathes and barks. Peter never get tired and when Lana was tired , she'd rest and I take over and so on. This dog would never let the fun miss him, he was always ready. To run, grab stuff, jump over at me, sniff. I wish I could move more than 10 minutes, if I work for an extra minute , I'd faint .