18. Hell

When we arrived home, I went straight to the shower, and heard him telling Mrs. Gob that I should eat, even if I said I'm not hungry, I should eat. And some other stuff I didn't get hold of.

MY head was hurting from how hard his grip was, and my lips were numb and I felt like they were swallowed. Stripping out of my clothes, I headed towards the shower, it was one of the ways that made me calm down.

I didn't know where to start my thoughts, from the baby? Or Jimin? Or what should I do? Jimin is worse than before, and I knew he wasn't going to forgive me easily this time. It's not like any other time before. I think he's an inch away from his maximum angered state. He was a grenade with a ring ready to be pulled. Can explode anytime.

"Divorce", Taehyung's voice echoed for the infinte time. Divorcing from Jimin. Why don't I consider it!?

But Jimin is powerful. I can't do it. I'm a coward. I have no one.

No you do, I have Taehyung, Amilia and my family, even though my family are powerless, they won't accept what's happening with their daughter. If they won't help me with the court and stuff, at least I'd find them by my side and would support me no matter what.

But how would Jimin react to it! I would never do that, he'd kill me.

Finishing my shower, I headed to sleep. I wanted to run away from all of the thoughts in my mind. I could only shake them off with some sleep. Hopefully...

"Aren't you going to eat?", Mrs. Gobs asked from the door, for a moment I thought it was Jimin who came.

"No", I said from under the covers, too exhausted to do anything.

"You haven't eaten yet honey, come on! It's not good for the baby", she pleaded.

"I'm not hungry. Please let me sleep", I pleaded as well. I wanted some time alone.

"Come on! You must be hungry! Mr. Park asked me to make sure that you'd eat".

"I said I don't want to Mrs. Gobs! Please leave me!", I said it in a harsher tone. Which I found disrespectful. She's the age of my mom, if not older, but my state wasn't in a place where I could talk or argue. I wanted to sleep. That's what my mind was thinking about.

Few minutes later, I felt someone strocking my hair,"Evelyn", a feminine voice whispered,still shaking me  gently.

Opening my eyes, I saw it was Mrs. Gobs, she smiled warmly at me, "Aren't you hungry now?", she asked sweetly.

What was wrong with her?

"Mrs. Gobs you have just asked me few minutes ago and I have said no!", I was already asleep and she just woke me up minutes later.

"Honey you've been sleeping for five hours", she informed.

Wow. I haven't been sleeping for 5 minutes then? Just wow. "And you're waking me up to see if I'm hungry? Mrs. Gobs I could've eaten when I woke up! Please!".

"Mr. Park arrived and he asked me to wake you up", she started, she had the end of her apron in one hand fiddling with it, "he got angry at me when he knew that you didn't eat lunch". She looked at the ground.

Sighing, "I'll get up in few minutes don't worry". She nodded and left the room. Jimin is really losing his mind. And now, he had caught Mrs. Gobs too?

I got out of bed and went to wash. And my phone rang. It was Amilia.

"Hey hey hey", she said excitedly.

"Hello girl", I matched her tone.

"How's my pregnant friend?".

"She's living", I mocked.