4. Seen

The phone's ringing shook me out of my sleep, looking at the clock, it was already 2 and the light was hitting the room brightening it making it hard for my eyes to open properly. I didn't even bother my eyes to open anymore, as I took the phone to the call, I knew who it was without looking at the caller's id, "Hello honey", he said calmly.

"Hello", I said my voice too tired, and my mouth feeling heavy to make alot of movements.

"Did you just wake up?", he asked with a small laugh as I hummed, "Then goodmorning sunshine, hope you've rested well after last night", he started and I already knew where he was taking this conversation to, "it was fantastic", proving that he was the winner of last night's conversation ," I just can't get last night out of my head, the way you we-",

"What did you want Jimin?", I asked before he'd go further with this shitty topic, he was doing his best to tease me for controlling what last night turned out for,which was the way he wanted. So it was a 1-0 as always. Or shall I say infinity-zero.

"My baby shy?", he laughed, still bouncing on the topic, he liked it,especially that I didn't have a response, "Woah, wait a minute, I have two babies now! How's the other baby by the way?".

And here it goes, he won't stop the tease, like ever, I hated him for that, I hated him for everything he's doing, "Jimin, if you don't have something useful to say, just hang up I need to sleep", I said directly.

"My lawyer is passing by to give you some papers for you to look at, I want them done by night", his tone came back to normal,"I wanted to deliver them personally but work has reached my throat". Maybe if you were working right now instead of talking this no sense,you'd have finished 10 folders already, I thought.

"Sure", I said instead.

"If you don't feel well, you can postpone them for the night, I don't want you to tire yourself or the baby", he said with a concerned tone.

"Okay", and without a goodbye, I hung up.

Putting on the nearest t-shirt which belonged to Jimin, I turned to the bathroom to wash my face, but the door soon knocked, not even giving me the time to brush my teeth properly. Rinsing my mouth in mere seconds I ran towards the living room.

Turning towards the door I opened it, and and a 5'10 ft tall man, with dark black hair, and fair skin, he was looking at the ground, and then turned his gaze to look at me, smiling abit as he bowed his head.

"Hello Taehyung", I smiled at him, he nodded his head with a small smile, opening his mouth to reply to my greeting, he suddenly stopped as if someone had stolen his tongue, he looked at me carefully before scanning me from up to down his gaze was tense, and he was focused at my form, not even giving the blink abit of his time.

Following his gaze, I found that I was still in Jimin's shirt that only covered my ass , and the rest was left for the viewers. Blushing at the weird situation, "Gosh I'm sorry", I took one of Jimin's coats from the nearby handle and covered my lower part with it.

My scene seemed to shook him out of his dazzled form he coughed looking away composing himself to resume the normal state, "Jimin has sent these for you", he handed me some files with his gaze fixed anywhere but me.

Accepting them with one hand,holding them to my chest, "Let's have a cup of coffee", I said, even though I wasn't in the right state, and Jimin would kill me if any man entered the house, ESPECIALLY IF HE WASN'T HOME. But it was something that'd come out of respect which when I thought about it again, realised that I shouldn't have even asked him that cause I was semi-naked. But I already knew he wouldn't accept my request in anyway.