5.Work

A/n:
My notes are usually at the end of the story, sorry if I'm disturbing!
But it's 5.30 in the morning with temperature 9 °C (my fingers are freezing) and I haven't slept yet! I edited this chapter, but I'm going to pass out at any moment so please bear my weak writing and mistakes.
Plus, this story had +85 views in 12 days!
And Mendacity got +0.5k in 20 days! So I was excited to post.

It's holidays and I had exams before it, so sorry for late updating!

Hope you have a happy vacation!

And hope you're enjoying BTS's performances!

Have a nice day 💜
_________________________________________

I felt myself shaking fiercely going violently right and left which forced my eyes wide open, my head was the weight of a rock that prevented me from moving it the way I wanted.

Opening my eyes slowly, Jimin was already awake fixing his tie,"You're coming with me today", he demanded.

"Why?", I asked still with closed eyes.

"The accountant isn't coming and I need her reports to be done sooner than later", he wasn't looking at me, just at his own reflection, "get up I don't want to be late".

Sighing inwardly, I headed towards the toilet to wash up, not arguing or talking back at him, or else, a historical massacre might take place right here, right now.

When I finished dressing up, I found Jimin in the kitchen, with the table already setup, pies in the middle with some orange juice, these were my favorites. And usually even when I'm full , I'd eat that favorite food of mine no matter how much my stomach would warn to explode. But why would I lie,  I WAS hungry.

"I'm done", my voice made Jimin stop at his tracks, his hands freezed while setting the dishes on the table.

Leaving the plates he came my direction, his face was soft and a genuine smile on his face, he placed a hand on my back,"Let's eat", he offered with the innocent look again, "I knew you'd be hungry that's why I've made a pie", he pinched my nose,"I know it's your favorite", he flashed another smile towards me.

His actions after our fights always made me feel guilty, as if I was the one who had been treating him badly all the time, or that I was the one who was fetching for a fight. Or that I was the one who disrespected him. I never feared Jimin when he was like that, I was used to his mood swings, he'd be angry, crash stuff, say hurtful things and insult me. But two minutes later, he'd start kissing me and hugging me trying to make me forget what his angry personality did few minutes ago. And I guess that's what made me last this long with him. He loved me, more than I loved him back.

Nodding slowly I walked with him, he had never approached the kitchen. Like ever. His mom always told me that I'll be marrying a man who doesn't know what a kitchen mean, only that it'd provide him with food, some by heating and some by cooling. Nothing more .

Looking at the pie, it was over cooked, or better say, it was burnt. He gave me a fork, and then stepped back watching my every move to interpret how I'm gonna react to his efforts. It honestly looked a mess, but he was trying to apologize for me and I couldn't say no, even if it meant,'eating something that might plug your esophagus and stop the passage of the oxygen into your body and carbon dioxide out of it, and make you suffocate till death' I had to eat it.

Taking a bite, it didn't taste like pie at all, it's like I wasn't tasting anything, it was a wood, a hard one, that my teeth threatened to fall from the hard bite. I wanted to vomit it, but the baby eyed Jimin beside me begged me not to. Swallowing it like a cow, without chewing it properly, I gave him a small smile,"It's good", I gave him a thumbs up trying to mask the happy face, "never  knew that my husband would actually be a good cook".