20. Humiliation

"Mr. Park said he was going to Greece today, he told me to inform you to grab your stuff before he comes back", Mrs. Gobs informed as I was eating my breakfast. Jimin had left for work early in the morning.

"Did he say when his plane was going to be?".

She shook her head, "No he only told me what I have said, nothing more". Nodding to Mrs. Gobs I completed eating when I saw her standing still in her position, looking upward, her eyes met mine, she had that sympathetic look on her face."What is it?", I asked my mouth full.

"I-", she started, fiddling with the hem of her apron, "I don't know if I should be talking about this but-" , I knew what she was going to talk about, and suddenly, my appetite vanished. Yet I gulped my food without chewing to speak.

"Please no", I cut her, "Please I don't want to hear anything!". I left the table directly my plate still full, heading to my bedroom to start packing my stuff. I'm going to ignore this, yes.

This was ridiculous, my life was ridiculous. I always thought that everyone had that golden idea of mine and Jimin's relationship, but it turned out that I was the one disillusioned. Everyone knew how our relationship was, Jin, Amelia, Taehyung, and even Lana had her suspicious thoughts. But no one dared to say a letter. Neither did I.

It turned out that everyone knew about the things that happen between me and Jimin, and yet would like to speak about it with me. How considerate. Imagine talking about how does your husband abuse you, or about how badly he treats you. Or about the way talks to you. I had no privacy. Which irked me more.

Jimin arrived at noon, took a shower and packed his stuff along with the help with Mrs. Gobs, and I was sitting on the bed infront of them, reading my story.

Jimin's plane was at 9 pm,so he had to be around 7pm at the airport. He didn't tell me, we were still in that silent phase, I overheard him talking to one of his workers on the phone .

"Jimin?", he was getting ready for his flight, dressing up.

"hmmm?", is what came out of him and I hesitated more. He did not even look at me. And I wasn't convinced with the idea of talking to him, let alone asking him for something I'm 90% sure he won't be glad about .

Choosing to keep silent, I returned to my book, I don't need to tell him, at least not now. Jimin waited for few seconds before rotating to face me, with knotted eyebrows, "What is it?", he asked.

He seemed bored , "Nothing", I retreated.

Jimin on the other hand gave up and spill continued his work.

We drove to his parents house after he was done. He suddenly stopped the car by a group of stores, and got out of the car without uttering a word. And then came back with a bag in his hand. Handing it to me without looking.

"Never mute it", he started, "Whenever I call, you should reply right away, no delays no matter what th reason is, keep it with you even if it means that you take it to the toilet with you, is that clear?", he finally looked at me at the last word and I nodded directly.

It was an SIM card and an iPhone, iPhone 7. He broke my 11 and brought me a 7? I snorted inwardly, is this a punishment? Because I don't care about phones. , "What were you trying to tell me before I slept?",he started driving.

I wanted to tell him that it was nothing, so that I can cut any sort of conversation with him,but I really wanted to ask it. And I knew he'll insist on knowing.

"Can I go to my parent's house instead?", I asked and his face suddenly snapped towards me.

"No", he said sternly, "Anything else?".

I gulped, I didn't expect him to agree anyway, but I didn't either think that he'll disagree this fast. His reflexes always surprises me. But I needed to go to my parent's house, at this time, I needed them more than anything. Especially that Jin and I weren't still on good terms so I didn't want to see him infront of me everyday.

"But Jimin", I was stopped with the car's sudden hault, we were at his parent's garage already.

"I said no", he shouted his face became red so fast."Does pregnancies make women idiots?", his rage was scary. I should cut arguments.

I caught Lana at the door, waving at us. She must've heard the car. I directly opened the door leaving Jimin in the car. It was minutes before he leaves. Better not infuriate him more. And Lana is saving the day.

Reaching for Lana, I acted like there was nothing wrong, drawing on my face the best smile I could ever manage ignoring the tears that were presented at my eyes. I hugged her closely, but suddenly got yanked away from her and a back of a hand made contact with my right cheek.

It was burning and the tears that left my eyes were as hot as my cheek, " I haven't finished yet", it was non other than Jimin.

"What else do you have to say?", I asked with the stream of tears cascading from my eyes. "You said that I'm not allowed to go and stated it firmly, and I didn't argue, why are you angry?", I only stopped when we were in the car, so that he wouldn't burst infront of his mom. But since he has slapped me already, then I didn't have anything else to be afraid of.

"I didn't finish and you stroked out, thinking that I wouldn't hit you infront of my mother right?", he was looking at me in a disgusted way, the same way he was giving me the past few days. "Here's another one", he gave me another backhand slap but this time on the left cheek. Pushing my dignity deeper to the ground, making more tears stream down, and increasing the pain, but this time, it was balanced between both cheeks. Better than having all pain on one cheek right? It's funny I know.

Lana this time gasped loudly, "Jimin!", she shouted with the top of her lungs, she must have been shocked the first time, I thought, that's why she didn't speak automatically. Standing infront of me shielding from her son, "If you ever lay a hand on her! I swear to God I would never talk to you! Ever again!", she warned carefully giving Jimin her death glances which definitely didn't make him budge.

"She deserves whatever is happening with her", he speaks back to his mother. Lana was shaking infront of me, she had gripped on her fists so hard containing her anger in there.

"I swear to God", he gritted his teeth, looking at me with death threats in his eyes , "If you do anything stupid while I'm away, consider yourself in hell and your parent's issue, forget about it, clear?".

He wasn't asking, he wanted to hear the clear, that's it, he wanted to assure himself that he was really the one in control. Dominating.

I on the other side, couldn't reply, let's say I was mute.

"Didn't you hear what I was saying?", he repeated. Stepping closer to the combination of both Lana's and my body. We both took a step back from the flinch.

Lana's voice was somewhere in the background, I didn't hear her, but I knew that she was talking and I felt her weak attempts to back Jimin off me.

"Jimin stop that bullshit", Jin's voice broke into my ear, "Leave her alone. "