7.Going

Waking up the next day, it was already 11,and at my side, the bed wasn't neat. Which made me analyse the following: 1. Jimin came back last night to sleep 2. Went to work this morning and 3. I didn't feel any of his actions cause I was clearly in the deepest kinds of sleep. Last night's incident must have transformed me into a dead body during night, and then return m soul this morning . After washing, I went to the kitchen to grab something to eat, if I really wasn't allowed to get out of the room , he'd have locked the door, but -luckily-he didn't, which meant that it was safe for me to wander about.

The rest of the week went on smoothly, I barely made conversations with Jimin, and if we did he'd be asking me about how I was feeling,what did I eat and how was my day, which I replied to by a word, "Alright,Yes,Fine", I didn't even change the words and cut any source of conversation with him . And that's it. On a Monday morning he told me that he'd have to go to Japan to finish some work, telling me that I'll be staying at his parent's house for the time being. Which I delightfully agree.Anywhere will be better than this hell of a prison.

During that day, he tried to converse with me, convincing me to come along which I also declined. Along with the kisses I budged and others that he either took me by surprise or just forced me a bit more. He was trying to fix things before he left but I didn't want to, mad is all what I was thinking about then.

Jimin's dad was dead, he only had his mother Mrs. Park or -shall I say- Lana her self given American name, and his elder brother Jin.

I knew Jin from high school, he was older than us by 2 years, he had failed a class so he was 1 year ahead of us. Amelia used to have a crush on Jin, that's why she tried to reach him by befriending Jimin. Jimin on the other hand was the school's prettiest boy, along with his own brother Jin and his friend Taehyung, they had girls drool about them. Amelia drooled for Jin but never for Jimin. Using her position as the captain of the cheerleaders and Jimin for the football captain, she befriended him. And for me, I was her minion, that girl who was so weak and vulnerable, the book warm. That was who I am. Following Amelia wherever she goes, I used to get lost if she left me alone.

Nonetheless, Amelia never let me have this feeling when she was around, at first it was like a hidden deal even though it wasn't set with paper and pen, but I helped her with her studies, and she used to let me sit with them and defended me whenever someone tried to bully me. That's where we started our friendship.

With that she developed a good relationship with Jimin and befriended Jin as well, she changed her mind about having Jin, cause she found his friend Max, more attractive. And with that we were introduced to both Jin and Jimin.

He didn't continue university, nor did he care for the company his dad owned, he gave it blindly to Jimin trusting him on doing everything by himself, and giving him a small percentage of the goods as the company was a split between the two. Jin was never the business man kind, nor he cared about money.

When we arrived, Lana was already waiting for us, she loved when we visited her, after Mr. Park's death, she felt like she become lonely and that death was her only friend, that's why we managed to visit her very often. Noting that Jin didn't move out to stay by her side, but he was a man as well who had to go out and by that he didn't spend that much of a time at home . As for us , I've always thought of moving in with her, at least I'd have company with someone through out the day but I feared she'd get a glimpse of Jimin and I, Even though Jimin never disrespected me in front of her, but still, I can't risk anything.

She gave me a warm hug before greeting her son a 'hello'and a 'goodbye' at the same time. She started asking him about few stuff asking him to eat properly and take care of himself-you know motherly topics-.Taking that as a chance , I stood few foots away from him but when he broke his hug with his mom he came close to me I turned away trying to budge the kiss but surely failed.

Lana busied herself with my bags asking help from a maid, leaving the two of us alone. When I saw her leave I untangled myself from Jimin's hug. "Have a safe flight". It came out too formal.

"That's it?", he sounded disappointed,"don't you want to tell me something else?", his way of speaking ignited the guilt inside me, but I still didn't give up.

"Yeah",I answered shortly.

He sighed,"Okay listen, what I did last time-", he started .

"You'll be late if you don't go now", I really didn't want to go threw it right now right here, I wanted few minutes of rest. But now if we complete with it, we'll fight and I'm gonna spend the night thinking about it.

"You're right ", he admitted,"Just take care of yourself and don't tire yourself". Trying to pat me on the back which I also took a step back to dodge. Jimin sighed even heavier,"Good bye Eve". And walked towards the car.

Watching him leave , I didn't enter the house before I lost the sight of his car on the road. I kinda felt bad of dodging him this much but I was sick of forgiving him right away. I wanted to teach him a lesson, yet I felt like I was being the one punished.

"Where's Jin?", Lana was on the phone, probably asking the supermarket guy to bring her few stuff.

"He must be video gaming in his room", she stated, "where else would he do or be at?".

Hoping to his room, he must've heard my footsteps since he was looking at the door already. He threw the controller, running to hug me,"Hows my buttercup?", he questioned. I was his buttercup, and he was my-

"I'm fine Bigfoot", I joked back.

"Never having a lack of replies or late replies". He smiled to me,"Your tongue is a bomb Evelyn".

Laughing at Jin's reply , my eyes locked on other pair of eyes. Jin wasn't alone in the room as I thought,he has company, and it was no one else other than Taehyung.
___________

Please comment your opinion !!

This was so short and boring, but I thought it'd be better if I showed how did they all meet. More details about the characters will be revealed throughout the story.

I'M NOT GONNA ASK ABOUT WHAT DO YOU THINK SINCE ITS A FILLER CHAPTER 😭

and PLEASE !!LIGHTEN UP THAT EMPTY STAR FOR ME💜💜

FANGIRLING FOR THE COMEBACK ::
---
I know this has nothing to do with the story.

BUT SCREW IT!

HOW WAS THE CB?

WHAT SONG DID YOU LIKE THE MOST?

JK'S HIGH NOTE? I'M NOT EVEN ALIVE!

THE CHOREO?
THE MV?

WUWNWAISNSI

BLACK SWAN?

WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK? 😭😭
--