15. Help

Taehyung was still pacing throwing a glance at me every now and then. Seeing me like this, his features softened, coming back to his previous spot, "I'm sorry, I know I'm not supposed to interfere in your life but I'm sorry".

"How much do you know", was the only thing that was ringing in my head, the only thing I was worrying about. He can know about the constant fights, everyone fights, he can know about anything, anything but the -

"Probably everything", he looked down again. And I was ready to slap my for head to snap myself out of this life not only reality.

"How?", is there anyone else who doesn't know about me and Jimin?

"Most of the times I overhead him talking to you on the phone, sometimes I saw you two fight and how did he talk with you when he was angry", he admitted slowly,"and the rest was just interpretation".

"Like?", I was ashamed by now, my dignity was crashed. Thanks to my husband. But Taehyung swallowed his saliva instead of answering. But I needed to know, I had the right to, "Stop giving me a hard time for God's sake".

"Your behavior back in university", he started, "not sitting or hanging with us unless Jimin was, the reason behind you applying as an accountant, and some more".

"Complete", I felt a knot in my throat, "I'm listening", I was listening to the incidents that was and is happening in my life, nothing new, just a new narrator.

"That's enough, I shouldn't talk more", he said regretfully.

"No", I disagreed, "Tell me more, I wanna know! It's fine! It's not like you're the first one to narrate my life incidents you know? Feel comfortable telling whatever you want" , I laughed, particularly at myself.

" I'm sorry Eveyln I'm really - ",

" You're really what?", I muted him," No reasonening just just narrating okay?", I glared at him, burning holes in his face," So you pity me huh? That's why you're here? ", I muttered.

"No, I don't pity you", he denied.

"Then? Don't tell me you're that weirdo who used to have a crush on me back in college and now is claiming what he think he should have?", I fired.

"Not that either", he shook his head, "I just wanted to help you out Evelyn. From a friend to another".

"How? Are you going to kick Jimin's ass for me?", I mocked him.

"No", he said it firmly, "I think you should get divorced".

A What?

"Are you insane?", I shouted, "You're really telling me that I should divorce my husband? Your friend? Your boss? The one that you're actually living in his house now?", I was shocked, I have never thought about this before, just wanted to be free at sometimes but never decided to do anything with it.

"He's my boss you're right, and my friend, since so long , but this doesn't change the fact that what he's doing with you is wrong! And illegal! He can be sued for what he's doing for you!", Taehyung's temper was rising, as if it was his case not mine.

" It's my life Taehyung, that you should not interfere with! If you're trying to find a case to prove yourself that you're worthy of being a lawyer, then you have came to the wrong person sir! My life is not for anyone's decisions, it's mine!", my nerves were beating with my blood, I was at my top state now, ready to attack anyone.

" I'm not telling you what you should do and what you should not! I'm not here for money Evelyn, I'm here for justice, I knew how you are being treated and I wanted to change it! Cause I can't see this anymore! I'm just offering you my hand to help you! I'm no one to tell you what to do, I just want you to be happy", he said.

"Thanks, but I don't need anything from you! I've lived my whole life alone, and I have survived, I don't need someone to come over and ruin my life because he's bored",I spat those words evily, "I'm pregnant with Jimin's baby, doesn't this prove for you that I'm okay with it?", for me, it came out as a question for me as well. Not for Taehyung. But me.

"Shouldn't you be asking yourself this question?", he read my mind, "I'm in no place to tell you anything, but be sure that I'll always be here whenever you'll change your mind". Standing up, he left my room. No Jimin's room. I was in Jimin's room.

The time passed slowly , Amilia came back, and she sat with me the whole day, talking, dancing for me, and Suggesting games we should play to kill time. Not knowing that time was actually killing me.

I couldn't focus, my mind was caught up with Taehyung, and what he had said, divorce? I'd never do that! Jimin will never digest that, he'd rather kill me! And what was with everyone? They were all trying to interfere in my life! Without me accepting that! If I wanted them to know about the relationship between me and Jimin then welcome to your opinion, but I haven't even asked for it. First Amilia, then Jin, then Taehyung? What was wrong with these people?

Three days already passed  and I was the same. I didn't see neither Jin nor Taehyung after that, I usually stayed in my room. And have Amilia bring me the food. Lana used to come stay with me alot to talk with me and entertain me, she and Amilia, made alot of effort for me.

Jimin on the other hand, called hundreds of times daily to make sure me and the baby were fine, he was stiff whenever we talked, clearly not pleased with thr fact that I have slipped while running.

"Okay now, do you have number six?", Amilia asked, we have been playing this game since half an hour, it was fun actually, it gave me a little distraction from al of my thinking process.

"No", I replied.

"You're cheating!", she accused, "You do have one! Let me see!", she came near to see my cards which I hugged forcefully.

"You're not seeing my cards, you should just trust me, like when I trusted you that you don't have a Reverse card!", I shot.

"Cause I was saying the truth!", she cried.

"Then so am I!", I imitated her.

The door suddenly opened, shocking the both of us, it was Jimin.

"Hello ladies", he smiled softly at both of us. But my heart dropped at that, he did tell me he will stay for about a week, but he didn't tell me today when we spoke that he'll arrive today . And the fact that I have asked him today, makes it weirder.

"Hello Jimin!", Amilia said cheerfully, "Long time no see man!", she approached him giving him a small hug and then pulling back, "Aaaaand I'm leaving", she looked back at me winking before she closed the door and left.

Jimin approached the bed very slowly, as if calculating every every minute. I looked away. He sat on the side near me, balancing his weight on his arm that he placed on the bed, he looked at me smiling again, even softer than before, "Hello", he said checking me up and down.

"Hey", I greeted back, I was fiddling with a card in my hand, I was scared of what he was going to do, he was angry the past few days, so I really didn't have any clue now about what to do.

"Why aren't you looking at me?", he held my chin calmly pulling my head upwards, "don't you miss me love?", his eyes were twinkling, and his lips were full. He was just as beautiful as before. Did I miss him? I think I ll say yes.

"I do", I said without thinking, cause deep down I had this feeling, even though I didn't think like I'll have it.

"Then what's with the dry welcoming, I haven't seen you in a week and this is how you meet me?", he was perplexed.

"You haven't been talking with me well for the last days, I didn't know what to do now", I uttered honestly.

His features stiffened for a second, but he recovered quickly, "I think this should wait till we go back home", approaching me abit more, he leaned down to kiss me a long passionate one, breaking it, "he placed his forehead on mine," I've missed you so much ".

_______

Thoughts of course.
Tell me what you think will happen next
What do you think about what's happening rn?
Am I rushing things or am I taking them too slow?