Part 1

*Jimin POV*

New jobs are stressful, especially when it's piled on top of a new university. I've just started my first year and took this job up to help me fund my way through. It's not much but it's better than nothing.

"Think you can remember all of that?" My new colleague said

"Yeah. Think so" I smiled

"Good. We'll keep you on making the coffee today so you can practice but if you need a reminder for anything just give me a shout" he smiled

"Will do" I smiled back and read over my notes again.

As the day went on I could feel my knowledge of how to make the coffees getting better and quicker. Thankfully most people wanted a simple latte or americano, but when it would be something a little more extravagant, I would always get the help and guidance I needed.

The day was going pretty smooth, people who I soon learned were regulars introduced themselves to me since they knew I was new before going back to their day to day life.

"Who's the new guy?" I heard a man behind me ask my colleague. I didn't turn to face him but instead waited to be told the order.

I quickly made the drink and got his sandwich warmed up and handed it over to him. Seeing how he looked really made my heart jump a little. He had a grey dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbow. A black under shirt that I could see from him not wearing a tie and popping the top button open. A very expensive looking watch on his wrist and his hair was hanging loose around his face but parted in the middle.

"H-here" I said and smiled

"Thanks" he smirked and looked me up and down "I'm Jungkook"

"I'm Jimin"

"New here?"

"Yeah, my parents live about an hour away so I moved into uni halls. Couldn't be bothered with the commute. Are you in university?"

"First year?" He asked me

"Yeah..."

"So you're, what... 18, 19?"

"20. 21 next month. I'm coming to uni a year later than most people. How old are you?"

"Nice" he smiled, with a severe amount of cheekiness behind it "I'll see you tomorrow Jimin" I noticed he didn't answer any of my questions to him but before I could ask again he was gone.

I was confused at what he meant by that but when I saw him walk in again the next day I quickly realised I would be seeing a lot of Jungkook.

As the days went on, he seemed to learn something new about me while the whole time I didn't know anything about him, other than he is called Jungkook. When I would ask him a question he would either avoid it or change the subject. I got the vibe that he was rich but wasn't sure until I saw that he alternates between different Rolex watches. Sometimes I feel like he does things to try and show me the watches by the way he uses his arms or when he leans on the counter or even being as blatant as looking at his watch a few times in the space of a minute.

"What are you studying in uni by the way?" He asked

"Why are you so interested in my life?" I asked him as I handed his coffee over

"Because you're beautiful and I want to know more about you" he smiled, that stupid smile that makes my insides twist up.

Instead of letting him see my attraction to him I told him I would see him tomorrow and went back to making orders.

When I got back to my flat one of the people I was sharing with was in there as well. He smiled and went back to his food. We are both new so we are still figuring things out but he's friendly enough.

I sat next to him on the sofa and forced a conversation out to get to know him which ended with us both in tears of laughter. It was clear to me that we were going to get on well.

"Fancy going out tonight? I know a few other people who might want to and I also wanted to be with someone I sort of trust on my first night out here" I know I've only just met Hoseok but we are both in the same situation here.

"Sure" he smiled "have you been on a night out before?"

"Yeah. I just mean because I've not here yet. Have you?"

"Yeah. I'm just checking you aren't a light weight"

"I kind of am. I know my limits though" I smiled

~~

Later that night we were in another apartment for drinks before going out. It resulted in a disgusting drinking game, leaving one girl too drunk to leave and one guy throwing up, but still making it out.

In the taxi out to the club I was sat next to a guy I had been flirting back and forth with. He smirked at me to let me know he was aware of my presence and continued his conversation.

As the night went on I could feel the need for the guy getting stronger, especially when he pulled me in for a dance with him. He was grinding his hips into me, showing me just how eager he was.

"Think you can take care of me tonight?" He asked and gave me a cheeky smile.

And take care of him I did.

~~

I wasn't back in the cafe for another two days, I'd seen the guy again the day after and once again, took care of him.

Around lunch Jungkook came in and smiled at me when we caught eyes. I made his drink and handed it to him, and noticed the way his eyes scanned my neck.

"Who gave you that?" He asked, hinting about the love bite on my neck

"None of your business"

"I'm just curious"

"Just a guy I met"

"One night stand?"

"Why are you asking such personal questions?"

"Curious" he said simply with a shrug

"You always are"

"Can you blame me?" He smirked and walked out the cafe

~~

"I just can't work him out. He scares me, but not in like a fearing for my safety kind of way. He scares me because he intimidates me, because I know he's quite rich and I'm not. I can't live up to his lifestyle. I'm a student"

"But do you like him?" Hoseok asked

"I'm trying to not let myself like him because of how different our lives are"

"I get that" he nodded

"But, if he was to ask you out, what would you say?" Yoongi asked as he sat on the opposite side of my bed

"I don't know" I whispered and shoved my face into a pillow

"Want to go out tonight?"

"Can't. Seeing that guy again"

"Bring him out"

"Okay" I said with a smile as they both laughed at how easy it was to get me out.

When we were out, the guy was stuck to me like glue, which I didn't mind as I loved the attention. One of Hoseoks friends handed me a drink and a pill. I smiled but quickly threw the drug on the floor when he wasn't watching.

"Forget about Jungkook. If he isn't going to ask you out he's dumb, look at you" Hoseok smiled and spun me under his arm.

"Who's Jungkook?" The guy I was with asked and pulled me closer to him, obviously trying to show I belonged to him.

I just shrugged my shoulders and kissed him. He smiled and smacked my bum before pulling me to dance. He felt clingier with me tonight, maybe he is worried someone else has my attention but not right now. All my attention was on him.

Who needs Jungkook and his rich boy mind games?