CHAPTER 3 SWEET DREAMS

Rachel led them through the mud room to the living room. It was a large open room, with coffered ceilings and a wall of French doors that overlooked the pastures.

V's beautiful face lit up. "Wah!! Noona!! There are horses!! You have horses!"

Rachel beamed, "Do you ride? "

V's deep voice boomed, "Yes! I love horses!!"

Hope shook his head. "No way! No horses for me!"

Rachel smiled at V. "Hopefully, you'll have time to ride while you're here. "

He exclaimed, "Yah! Thank you!!" And smiled his boxy smile at her.

Everyone was in the living room chilling with their drinks and munching on snacks. Yoongi approached Rachel and nodded his chin toward the black grand piano in the corner of the room. "Mind if I play?"

"The piano would LOVE to be played. It's been lonely since Anna Kathryn went to college," she said.
He gave her a tired smile.

Rachel looked concerned. "Heat stroke can be serious - you'll feel better if you rest. Why don't you take a nap?"

Yoongi brightened. "I love to nap."

Rachel put a hand on her chest dramatically. "A man after my own heart! Since you appreciate a good nap, you get the best spot in the house! Come on. "

Yoongi followed Rachel to the end of a long hall. He may, or may not, have noticed how her perky ass swished just a little in those very short gym shorts.

"Welcome to the quietest place in the house. " She closed the curtains and crossed to a tall armoir.
"Do you like a light quilt? Fuzzy blanket? The air on extra cold? "

Yoongi shrugged, "I'm not picky."

"I bet with your schedule, you can sleep standing up. BUT as a fellow sleep enthusiast,I want ta know your favorite nappin' conditions. "

Yoongi smirked slightly and answered, "Temperature is fine. Just a light blanket or quilt."

Rachel winked. "Excellent choice, sir."
She opened the armoir and pulled out a cotton quilt, whisper-soft and faded pastel.

"The pillows on THAT side of the bed are clean. "
Yoongi gave her a wtf look.

Rachel chuckled , " I sleep on this side. This is my bed."

Yoongi's pink lips parted in surprise. She gave him the quilt and held his gaze. "Sweet dreams, Min Yoon Gi. "

Left alone, Yoongi fluffed the pillow and covered himself with the quilt. He looked around the bedroom, HER bedroom. It had a different vibe than the rest of the house. He couldn't quite figure this girl/woman out. Like... how old was she? She looked about his age, but she acted like they needed mothering.
She was full of contradictions. Ratty gym shorts and designer handbags. Upbeat, but had been through some shit given what she said about her family situation. Kind and nurturing, but definitely not a pushover. And those eyes! She had looked like a scared rabbit in the car, but just then, he saw some mischief and maybe...sizzle?

And her bedroom... wow! Hand painted gray wallpaper with subtle gold Asian birds covered the walls. There was so much to look at, but also it was peaceful. It was not overly romantic exactly. It was... hmm... sensual.

A huge iron 4 poster bed, all thin straight lines and antique gold. A canopy draped with cream sheers partially enclosed the bed. The headboard had a tufted leather inset. Hmm...easy to hook handcuffs to the ironwork BUT you wouldn't bang your head on that soft leather.

Shit! Where did that thought come from? He told himself to stop before this intriguing woman was starring in his fantasy.

Too late... he was imagining Rachel under him, her tanned legs wrapped around his waist, her mermaid blue fingernails scratching his back. He knew he shouldn't but... he leaned over and sniffed her pillow. Jasmine and lemon ... and something purely female invaded his senses.

A vision of Rachel with her head thrown back, moaning his name, flooded Yoongi's imagination. Fuck! How was he supposed to sleep now?!

  Fuck! How was he supposed to sleep now?!