CHAPTER 26 REQUESTS

After the shower, they toweled off and took turns drying each other's hair, keeping the blow dryer on Low so no one would hear them. It was an easy silence between them.

Yoongi brushed her hair away from her ear and murmured, "I want to undress you. I haven't gotten to do that yet. "

"Any other requests?" Rachel murmured.

"You choose," Yoongi whispered back.

"Umm ... can I tie you up?"

Yoongi looked hesitant.

" just for a little bit?"

Yoongi looked at her with an intense gaze. "Why?"

"Because I want to pleasure you. And I know you'll take over control before I get my fill."

He looked at her.

"You know it's true."

He smiled. "Yeah. Ok. "

Rachel said, "I guess we should go over hard limits..."

Yoongi quirked his brow. "Really?!What's your safe word?"

Rachel chuckled. "You're the one that needs a safe word."

He grinned at her, his dark eyes full of fire. "I'll be just fine, kitten."

Rachel said, "I don't do the daddy kink. The only man I will ever call Daddy was my father. "Daddy " and "sex" do not belong in the same conversation... BUT ...you CAN call me 'kitten' if you want "

Yoongi raised an eyebrow. "Noted."

Rachel continued,"And anal, I'm ... whatever. It's fine, just never really got me going."

He cocked his head and touched the corner of his mouth with his talented tongue. "Sounds like you need to be with someone who knows what they're doing."

Rachel hummed and said sweetly, "What about you? Do you like to top or bottom? I have a strap-on ...if you're into that."

Yoongi's beautiful pink lips parted in shock. Then he smirked,"Woman, go get dressed and keep surprising me."

Yoongi could feel Rachel's gaze on his backside as he walked toward the bed. She had said he had a "glorious" ass. He smiled to himself, remembering her hungry eyes as she traced his pecs and shoulders in the shower. He settled himself in the middle of the huge bed while he waited for her to get dressed, just so he could undress her. An idea popped in his head. It was worth a shot. He leaned over and opened the drawer of her nightstand.

He shoots, he scores! There it was, a long curved silver vibrator. Mmm... 3 speeds! He tucked it under one of the pillows for later. God, he was SO ready for her. He couldn't believe how hard he was, and this would be their third time tonight. He absentmindedly rubbed his hand down towards his cock and began stroking himself.

Rachel peeked at the man in her bed. He was otherworldly gorgeous. His soft hair. His mysterious eyes. His toned body. His milky white skin. His long, skillful fingers. His huge ass cock. His sharp jawline. His delicate lips. His cocky smirk. He was delicious!

Yoongi looked up to see Rachel sauntering towards him. Holy shit!! She was dressed in a black leather thong-cut body suit, crotchless, of course. It laced up over her stomach but her rosy nipples were visible above the demi - bra. She wore thigh high black patent leather boots. Her hair was in a ponytail and she had a thick, black choker around her delicate neck.

Rachel held out the black fuzzy handcuffs as she leaned over to plant a soft kiss on Yoongi's sexy mouth. She caught his bottom lip in her teeth and moaned softly. "Ready, baby?"