CHAPTER 22 SO MUCH BIGGER

They had ended up in a bubble bath. A damn bubble bath! McKenna hated bubble baths, but Taehyung seemed to enjoy cajoling her even more than she enjoyed being a disagreeable pain in the ass. In fact, McKenna kind of enjoyed being begged and sweetly pestered. But only when it was Tae. She actually wondered if she could ever win a battle of wills with him.

Tae helped her out of the tub, then dried her gently with a towel, sprinkling kisses as he went. He finger combed her curls, telling her he could see streaks of lightning in her green eyes, like a storm at sea. He kissed her like there was no tomorrow. Maybe there wasn't.

"I want to make you cum," he murmured. " I couldn't last long enough the first time. You just felt too good. "

"Are you saying it's my fault?"

"Stating facts. You feel too good," he growled in her ear.

McKenna grinned at him. "It is what it is. You'll have to make the best of it."

"Yes, that's what I will do. Learn from my mistakes. Take a different path."

What the hell was he talking about, McKenna wondered. She didn't care. He could read the dictionary to her in that deep, velvety voice and she'd melt.

He was nibbling on her neck and steering her back to the bed. She felt giddy and crazy and so free.

Tae sat her on the bed and pushed her body down. He wrapped his long fingers under her ass and pulled suddenly, bringing her just to the edge of the bed.
She yelped in surprise. "What are you doing?"

"Taking a different path."
Warm, wet heat enveloped her pussy. She moaned in surprise, and then pure bliss.
His tongue lapped again and again from bottom to top, then circling and sucking her clit. When she was panting and writhing for more, he slid a long finger in.
McKenna grabbed at his hair. It was the best thing she'd ever felt. He slid another finger in and curled them up into her most sensitive spot, making her shudder and moan.

"Oh my god...Taeeee...ahhh..."

He kept on licking and pumping and growling into her pussy. He felt her tighten.

"Let it go, baby."

Wave after wave of ecstasy rolled over her. She was nothing but sensation. She couldn't tell where she ended and he began.

Tae kept on pumping as she rode out her high. She released his hair only to grab at his shoulders and try to pull him up.

"I need you inside of me... now!"

Tae sat beside her and pulled her onto his lap. He was rock hard and ready for her. He steadied her as she slid onto his length.

"Oh my gosh! Ouch! Why are you so much bigger than last time?"

He chuckled. "Same size, baby. You must be sore."

"Go slow," McKenna whispered.

"We don't have to," Tae held her up, stopping her progress.

"Yes ...I want to, just ... slow."

He let her work her way down at her own pace, while he kissed her breasts. He caught a nipple in his teeth and gently sucked and nibbled.

"Oh, shit," she breathed. He could feel her pussy's response as it relaxed and flooded with slickness.

"Better?"

She whined a yes in response. "I never dreamed ... it would feel ... this good. "

"You are so beautiful...and sassy... and you make me smile. You see the real me."

"Yeah, yeah...But does it feel good?"

Tae laughed. "Your pussy is magic. Is that safer?"

She paused and looked at him. "Nothing about this is safe. Especially not for my heart. "

"There's nothing we can do about the situation. Let's just enjoy the time. Let me make you cum one more time."

She sighed. "One more time or ten, goodbye is going to suck."

"Then we won't say good-bye. We can talk and text every day. I'm not going to let you forget me."

He leaned down to her breast and started sucking. He left one mark after another as he pounded up into her. McKenna was gripping his hair, grinding down with all her strength.

Her head was thrown back. "Tae ... Tae ... Tae," she repeated like a sacred mantra.

Eventually they found their release together and collapsed onto the bed. They fell asleep, crossways on the bed, on top of the covers, wrapped up in only each other.