CHAPTER 18 SKIN ON MINE

The only light in the room was the salt lamp on her bedside table. McKenna was so nervous. Tae launched himself onto the bed. He bounced and patted the bed while grinning at her. She couldn't help but laugh at him. He always seemed to put her at ease. She launched herself onto the bed and landed beside him.

"I've never acted like this with anyone. But when I'm with YOU, I feel more like ME.  Are you making me crazy ... or am I finally being my real self?!"

He looked at her with tender eyes. Then from one heartbeat to the next, his eyes darkened with desire as his deep voice murmured "Yesss."

And she knew... she just KNEW... he felt the same way. She needed to be as close to him as she could possibly get. Tae wrapped his arms around McKenna and held her tight. "I can't get close enough to you," he breathed.

She was so frustrated with the clothing that was keeping them apart. "These clothes have got to go."

"I need to feel your skin on mine," he whispered.

Frenzied like the fabric was burning them, they tore off their own clothes, and each other's.

They lay clutching each other in a strange ecstatic desperation with no sense of time. For long minutes their naked bodies were twined together, drinking in the blissful completeness.

As they began to move and shift, McKenna started to trail her finger along Tae's arm and over his shoulder. She gently pushed his bangs back and behind his ear.  His warm brown eyes gazed at her, studying her face. He smiled softly then planted little kisses on her forehead, above her eye, on the tip of her nose. His lips met hers in a light peck, then a slow sensuous kiss. He pushed up on one arm and hovered over her.

In that moment, their gazes locked, equal parts need and awe. No words were spoken, or even necessary. They knew they were in perfect agreement. He leaned down kissing her again, his tongue caressing hers , leaving her breathless. His weight on her felt so secure, so right.

She felt his tip at her entrance. She slid her hands to his ass and tugged him towards her as she wriggled down. With each slow thrust, he was moving a little deeper inside her. It wasn't enough. She needed to be completely connected to him.

He pushed her knee up bending her leg,  so he could completely bury himself in her wetness. McKenna kept pulling him in, digging her nails in his backside.

"I can't get close enough to you," she breathed, echoing the words he had spoken earlier.

"Wrap ... your legs ... around me," Taehyung rasped.  He kept up a slow and deliberate pace as she obeyed. She sighed as vivid colors danced before her closed eyes.

"So beautiful," she murmured.

Taehyung changed the angle and her eyes flew open. "Oh ...my ...gawdddd," she panted.

He smirked at her. Yes! He had found her g-spot. He just hoped he could last long enough for her to cum. She felt so damn good.

Her hands fisted in his hair and she began to buck to meet his thrusts.

"Faster ...pleaseee," she whined.

"You feel too good," he protested.

Taehyung slid his thumb in, making rough circles on her clit as he started pounding away as fast as he could.

The sensation was too much and not enough, all at the same time.

Eventually Taehyung's rhythm faltered and she felt warmth flood her, deep inside. He buried his head in the crook of her neck as he panted.

Finally, he trailed kisses up her neck to her jaw. He brushed the hair from her face, then kissed her passionately for long seconds.

Still inside her, he rolled them over on their sides, facing each other. Taehyung wore a blissful smile as he cuddled her to him. He pressed his lips to her temple.

In his deep, rich voice, he murmured, "Our souls are touching."

McKenna grinned and thought to herself if anybody else in the world had said that, she would have thought it was cheesy. But this was Tae... so that made it perfect.

The euphoric haze was gradually replaced by the reality that they were hot and sweaty and sticky. McKenna shifted and Tae's flaccid but still quite large cock slipped out with a whoosh of sticky wetness. He sat bolt upright and stared at her in horror.

"The hyungs will hate me! Papa will be so disappointed in me!"
He fisted his hands in his hair, and then slumped, defeated. "I'll bring shame on the whole company!"

McKenna chuckled at him, sitting up too. "Nobody is gonna know we had sex."

"I came inside you." Tae looked at her, utterly solemn. "If we make a baby, I promise to love it with my whole heart, and try to make you happy every day of your life."

McKenna studied his face. " You really mean that, don't you?"

"Of course," came Tae's deep reply.

McKenna cupped his face with her hands. "You are the best soul I've ever known."

She continued,"But I don't think we have to worry. I'm on birth control. "

He blinked at her a couple of times. "Really? But why?!"

"Horrible cramps. "

"What?"

" I would miss a day of school every time I got my period. Bad stomach cramps all the way down my legs."

"That sounds terrible."

"But... the pills turn Satan's waterfall into a trickle. Problem solved. And FYI... Pulling out is NOT adequate birth control. There can be little swimmers in pre-cum."

"Little swimmers?"

"You know...sperm."

Tae started to blush and covered his face with his hands, embarrassed. After what they had just done, McKenna thought that was hilarious. She started giggling at him, and couldn't quit.

"Hajimaaaa,"  he whined through his fingers, but there was a smile starting.

"You are the biggest goofball!" She pulled his hands off his face and kissed him.