CHAPTER 20 BAD BOI

Yoongi and Rachel ended up in some comfy chairs in the pool house.
"Soo...Agust D" she started, "I did a little research...you have several nicknames, Lil Meow Meow."

"Hey! Suga and Agust D are the only nicknames I've given myself. I'm not responsible for what others do," he chuckled.

"There was some interesting stuff, Bad Boi. "

He raised his eyebrows.

"Are you and Jimin bi?"

"I'm not sharing your imagination with Jimin. "

"So... are YOU bi?"  Rachel REALLY just wanted to make sure that women were an option for him..well, one particular woman. She was playing with fire all right. Thank God she hadn't asked about his "tongue technology." She should just get up and hightail it to... to wherever this yummy man wasn't.

"So ... my sexual adventures ARE in your imagination?"

Rachel narrowed her eyes at him. "I'm not getting an answer, am I?"

He shrugged elegantly. "It is part of the mystery that is Min Yoon Gi ."

She pursed her lips but then smiled at him, amused by his humor.

"You are pretty much a mystery too. I assume you had a different life before you got custody of your nieces and nephew."

Rachel ended up telling him more than she intended. She told him about the "awful year" -  the medication mistake by the doctor and subsequent surgery that took her ability to have kids, the broken engagement because of her cheating fiancé and his pregnant secretary, and finally the death of her brother and sister-in-law.

Now she was basically a soccer mom in a small town who only dated the gay-but-in-the-closet cardiologist for mandatory social functions. She had been a big city lawyer in her previous life.

"Ahh, the "litigate" to rhyme with "masturbate," Yoongi laughed, referring to Jimin's hilarious choice in King's Cup earlier.

"What does that say about you? Mutilate?! Should I be scared?" she joked.

They talked about all kinds of things, from healing sound frequencies to private equity funds. They had the same view on romance. Neither had room in their lives for drama. Some day, but not now. Yoongi was a deep thinker, and a good listener. And he had this adorable habit of rubbing the top of his ear when he was talking. Rachel found herself wondering just how talented his long fingers were.

"We've finished the second bottle," Yoongi said as he held the empty bottle of Beaujolais up to the light, then sat it down with a thud.

"I guess it's time to turn in." Rachel stood up. "I'll make up the futon for you in my office. It opens into my bathroom, since your stuff is already there."

Yoongi looked offended. "No way! That nap was the best sleep I've had in months. I'm taking the bed." He smirked at her.

"What?! Age before beauty! AND ... it's MY bed."

"But I'm the guest."

"But you got to sleep there for your nap. Now it's my turn."

There was no one left at the pool. Rachel wondered aloud if she should get everybody settled for the night. Yoongi laughed, assuring her the guys were fine.

"They put their stuff in the guest rooms earlier." He didn't want anybody, especially Jungkook, getting cock blocked.  That boy would channel his energy into imitating them, and they had too many interviews coming up.

They laughed and bickered as they headed to the house.

"The bed is huge. We can both sleep there," Yoongi reasoned.

"But I snore," Rachel countered, which wasn't exactly true, but she was running out of arguments.

"For years I slept in one room with six other guys. That's not a problem."

"Fine. We'll both sleep in the bed." Rachel's heart was racing. What is he thinking? Does this mean ANYTHING? She decided to go with the flow and stop worrying.

Yoongi pulled out his computer to work on a song while Rachel showered. She came out in an oversized t-shirt and gym shorts. "We look like twins!"

They both laughed. Yoongi was dressed identically.

"I'm almost done," he said,explaining that he had to get the song idea down because it might be gone by morning.

"No worries, " she replied as she climbed into bed.

In a few minutes, Yoongi logged off and headed for the bed. There she was, fast asleep.

"Min Yoon Gi, you are a dumbass," he muttered to himself. That song better be a hit.