Chapter 27 PHONE SEX IN STEREO

Light was just starting to seep across the horizon as Namjoon opened his eyes. It took him a second to remember where he was. Images of the boys laughing and dancing the night before filtered in. He was so relieved he didn't drink enough to have a hangover.

The only good thing about the 14 hour time difference between America and Korea was the fact that it brought together his and Y/N's favorite times to have sex. Namjoon ALWAYS had morning wood and she liked to unwind after a hard day at work. Joon set his alarm so he could have 5 minutes to tame his bed head and take his mouth guard out. He still clenched his jaw all night but at least he wasn't grinding his teeth to dust. The thrill of sneaking around was missing, but FaceTime sex is better than no sex at all. And this was the one thing in his life where he didn't have to take the lead.

At 6am exactly, his phone emitted his favorite sound and his cock jumped in anticipation.

"Hello, sweetheart. I've been thinking about your luscious lips all day." Her voice was low, cultured and authoritative.

"Noona, I miss you so bad." Joon was embarrassed at how whiny he sounded.

She chuckled darkly. Smirking, she asked, "Have you been a good boy for Noona?"

"Yes, Noona. I've been the best boy."

"Does my precious boy deserve a reward?"

Joon nodded enthusiastically. "Yes, Noona. I love it when you're happy with me."

"Oh, my sweet. Touch your lips for me." Joon's long fingers slowly caressed his lips. He sighed, imagining it was her fingertips ghosting over him.

"Suck for me," she commanded. He obeyed, unable to suppress a low moan as his lips wrapped around his two fingers.

"Trace them down your neck to your chest." His head fell back, revealing his long, muscular neck, Adam's apple bobbing as his fingers slid slowly past. They glided over his tan skin, smooth over well defined pecs.

"Tease your right nipple for me." He complied. "Pinch it hard for me, baby. Like I would do if I were there." Joon sucked in air as he jolted from the mix of pain and pleasure.

"You are such a good boy. So beautiful. So sexy." Noona's complements never failed to make his cock twitch with anticipation and a blush to spread across his cheeks. His eyes squinted in a smile and his dimples appeared. Those damn dimples were going to be the death of her. N/Y couldn't resist them. His dimples made her wonder who really had the power in the relationship.

"I want you to ease your fingers down over your stomach. Run your fingertips across your abs for me. Mmm... those chocolate abs I like to lick," groaned Y/N.

"Spread your legs. That's my compliant little boy. Trail your fingers over your thighs." Joon's mouth hung open as his breath shuddered with arousal. "Mmm.. careful not to touch your cock. Your poor cock, so hard and weeping just for Noona."

"Now, baby," she demanded, "cup your balls for me but DON'T touch that giant cock of yours. Roll and squeeze them so they feel good."

Joon was squirming and panting with need, pre-cum glistening at his dusky tip.

"Don't touch your cock except to press your thumb into your slit." A whine forced its way from his throat as he applied pressure. He was squinting hard and chewing his lip in frustration.

"Does baby boy want to cum?"

"Yes, please, Noona. I want to cum for you."

"You've been so obedient, my sweet boy. I love to reward you. Grip your cock real tight, like I do. Rub yourself. As hard and fast as you can, baby."

Namjoon wrapped his hand around himself and did as she commanded. In mere seconds, he was cumming hard, releasing on his stomach and chest as he cried out, "Fuck, Noona!"
He came down from his high with a few deep breaths. He finally opened his eyes to see Y/N looking sternly at him with a raised eyebrow.

"What did you say, baby boy?"

Joon looked perplexed for a second, then turned wide-eyed and full of regret.

"You know bad words are off limits. Oh my bad, bad boy...," she cooed evilly. "You need a punishment. Hmmm... next time, have your glass butt plug ready to go."

"Yes, Noona," Joon gulped, a mix of anxiety and excitement playing in his features.

"Oh god Y/N! You are ... so hot... soo sweet... so fuckin' tight! I want to be in you right now!! Cum with me, baby!!"

Joon felt his soul leave his body. Noona has someone else? Someone that calls her by her name?

Y/N's face was pure confusion. "Who is saying that?"

"That's not at your house?" Joon asked.

"No, it's coming from your end."

They stared at each on FaceTime as the voice started again. "Oh, god Y/N. That was incredible. I love you so much. I miss you so bad."

Joon looked toward the voice, toward the door to the bathroom. The bathroom that connected his room to the other guest room. The room occupied by Jin.

Joon started snickering as he tiptoed to the door concealing his hyung.

"Hey! Keep it down in there, lover boy ," he whispered yelled through the door.

Jin's comeback was quick. "Mind your own damn business, baby boy, or I'll punish you with more than a butt plug."

Jin's windshield wiper laugh rang in Namjoon's ears as the blood drained from his face. All his noona could do was giggle.

A/N: Holy guacamole this thing just reached 600 reads 🤯 Thank you so much for reading!! And your comments make my day- and make me laugh 💜💜💜💜💜