Got Your Eye

NOTE:

None of the events in this story are real. It is fictitious and I in no way am willing it to happen to those mentioned in this story.
-W.A-C

                           Zwölf                          

You and your friend reached the hotel and sighed with relief.
You flopped on one bed, groaning.
"So, later today we go find the autobots?"

"That's the plan," your friend said, laying on the other bed and turning off the light.

***

Megatron headed back to the bridge, leaving Icy alone.
The mech's optics booted up and his monocle rose, tilting and scanning the area.

We are clear. We don't have much time...ju know what to do.

The body began to crack and twist, each bot's own limbs expanding.
Hothead's massive arms transformed, stretching the restraints, and then Random took over the body, long, thin spine cracking as he twisted completely around to blast the restraints with fire.

They made alot of noise, but the restraints finally tore.

Ve have less than 5 minutes, my brothers, Icy said, and Random cackled.
Go!

Random was the tallest, thinnest and most agile of the brothers.
He had claws, could run on four legs, and even had toepads on his hands and back legs for better grip.
Two long metallic appendages helped him with balance, like a cybercat's tail.

Random shot towards the door, barreling it down with Hothead's arms before leaping onto the ceiling.
He galloped down the hall and down towards the bridge.

Do ve free Luggy??

NO, HE IS A TRAITOR!!!

Nein, Random. Zere is no time.

Random pouted but continued, ducking under a guard that was charging at them and kicking him in the back as they passed.
Megatron stood and spun as they crashed into the room.

"What?!" Megatron hissed, "how did you get out of the medbay?!"
Random hissed, letting Hothead's mouth-cannon transform and blast fire at Megatron.

Random leaped into the air and onto the control panels, stomping his foot on the warp button and opening his wings as he lunged towards the glass.

Icy's canon and Hothead's canon both fired at the glass, causing it to crack.
"DON'T YOU DARE!!!" Megatron spat, "SHOCKWAVE! SEIZE THEM!! SEEKERS!!!!"

Shockwave used his long arms to grasp hold of Random's foot, yanking him backwards.
Hothead took over mid-air, landing on Shockwave and transforming back.

From the monitor, a robotic voice spoke. "Warp teleportation in 10...9..."
Megatron scrambled to stop the launch, but Random shot ice at him and froze the screen.

He looked down at Shockwave and slammed his jaws down into his face, ripping out his eye and then jumping off him.
He ducked under Strika and hopped onto her back, using her as his final leverage to jump at the glass, crashing through it and turning into a jet.

"3...2...1"

The Seekers didn't have time to fly after him before the ship got sucked into a teleportation warp, disappearing from the sector of space they were residing in seconds before.

The jet flew quickly, though the triple changer was exhausted.
Where do ve go now?

Ve find ze human. Ve find help.

ZAT VAS DANGEROUS. I CAN'T BELIEVE VE MADE IT.

Agreed, bruder...ve almost didn't...

Did ju see me back zere?? I vas like boom! Crack! And zen Hotty vas like BAM and zen I ATE SHOCKWAVE'S OPTIC!!!

Ja...zat vas impressive...sadly, we only have limited time before zey track us. Ve have to hurry...

***

You woke to the sound of humming. Your friend was in the bathroom, brushing out her freshly washed hair.

She glanced out and saw you, smiling. "Well look who decided to join the living! C'mon, we're leaving soon!"

You sat up, rubbing your eyes.
"Ow..." You grumbled, realizing you'd forgotten to take your binder off since the night before at your house.

Your friend clicked her tongue, tsk-ing in your direction and walking out and to her bag.
"You be careful with that thing, okay? "

You nodded, getting up and stumbling into the bathroom to freshen up and pee.
When you finished you came back out, changing shirts.

"Fuck it's hot out there," your friend grumbled. She turned off her phone and pulled out the battery, tossing both on the bed.
You looked at her, confused.

She  chuckled. "Big spooky bots with tracking equipment. Our phones won't go anywhere, don't worry. But we don't need to tip off any ol Decepticons as to our plans or locations. "

"Where did you learn all this?" You mumbled as you took out your phone and pulled out the battery.
Your friend walked around the room, unplugging electronics and pulling the battery out of the digital clock.

"My dad was a sneaky, paranoid man. He taught me all number of ways to hide and keep under the radar. " she chuckled, grabbing her bag.
"Now let's go!"

***

It felt like hours had passed by the time you reached the bigger city of Detroit.
"So our plan is to hope they appear?" You panted, wiping your forehead.

"No. We either talk to the police and tell them to contact them or we just wait. Because they're bound to show up to special events. "

"Special events? What's today?"

She smiled. "The annual summerfest. "
You blinked in disbelief. "You knew that and didn't tell me?"
"Nope. I just saw a poster for it earlier. "

You shook your head. "You really ARE crazy. "
She laughed, "We BOTH are."
You passed a group of people dressed up for the summerfest, probably performers.

"When does it start?" You asked your friend. She looked at a pamphlet on the window of a store. "Two hours. Wanna waste some time until then?"
You sighed, trying to push your worries and anxiety aside.

"Let's do it!"