The Hunt Is On

NOTE:

None of the events in this story are real. It is fictitious and I in no way am willing it to happen to those mentioned in this story.
-W.A-C

                      Fünfzehn

"Thank you...for coming out here with me," you said, looking over at your friend.
"I couldn't have done this alone."
She smiled, waving her hand. "Pshhh I know. That's why we're doing it together. "

You leaned against the window, looking out at the road zooming by. The hum of Ratchet's engine and the vibrations of the road soon lulled you to sleep.

***

"Lord Megatron, we are here!" Strika boomed, and Megatron looked up. He stood, walking to the patched up glass and looking out.

"Where are we exactly?"
"We are above Earth. "
"Good..." Megatron turned and headed down to the brigg.

He slowly made his way to Lugnut's cell, where Shockwave was huddled in a corner.
"Lugnut..." Megatron purred, folding his arms and eyeing his lieutenant.

Lugnut looked up, optic widening.
"O grand and glorious leader! You have not forgotten me!"
"Of course I haven't...I am here to proposition you..."

"Anything our leader demands!!!"

Megatron chuckled, grinning.
"How would you like to make all this up to me...and kill a specific little fleshy for me?"

***

Random pelted down the highway, leaping over cars and dodging semis.

Ve are so close...I can feel it!

VE HAVE BEEN RUNNING FOR HOURS!!!

Hush, Brüder. He is doing ze best he can. He is the fastest of us, afterall.

Random leaped over another truck, red optics blazing as he scanned the highway in front of him. Traffic was heavier.
He leaped from the highway and continued to gallop alongside the road, lunging over a bridge and grunting.

They were running low on energon, and it was getting harder to run.
Random was going as hard as he could, panting loudly and starting to wheeze.

Random, take a break if ju must.

No! Ve are almost zere! Blitzving and his human depend on us!!!

Random narrowed his eyes and started activating his rocket boosters, wings snapping open.
He propelled forward, hissing and forcing his legs to work harder.

ARE JU CRAZY?? VE VILL RUN OUT OF FUEL!!! 

Ju have to trust me!!!

Ve do trust you, brother.

Random continued hurtling down the highway, determined to make it in time.

***

You heard tires screeching and were jerked awake by Ratchet slamming his breaks.
"By the allspark what is THAT?!"
You looked out to see dark stormy weather, and something crashing down the highway towards you.

***

Lugnut crashed down in front of the house, blowing the door off and roaring.
A woman inside screamed, grabbing her son and hiding under the dinner table.

"Where is the human??" Lugnut demanded, crashing through the front of the house and scanning it with his optic.
He didn't see any signs of the particular organic, and he growled, slamming his fists down in front of the table, glaring at the woman.

"Where is the organic?"
"I don't know what you're talking about!!" The woman screamed, holding her son closer.
Lugnut activated a holographic image of the teen, once again demanding, "WHERE IS IT?!"

"I don't know, she took off last night!! The-the airport I think!!!"
Lugnut stood and crashed back out of the house, transforming and taking off towards the airport.

Megatron, Strika, and the seekers followed close behind.

***

Random was running out of strength.
The highway was getting slick with oil and rain and he was losing his footing.

As the last of his energy depleted, he skidded and flipped, crashing onto the ground and barreling down the highway.

He finally lost momentum and skidded to a halt, on his side, wings battered and sides heaving.

***

You gasped as you recognized what was crashing down the highway.
It flew over Ratchet and then crashed onto the ground, causing it to shake.

You tried to open Ratchet's door, but he kept it shut.
"It's too dangerous!" He barked, but you didn't give a fuck.
You stomped the door with your feet until it popped open.

"Ow!!! For frags sake, kid!!!"

You ran towards the fallen bot, slipping and falling onto your knees due to the rain.
You slid over to him, rain drenching you as you grabbed at him.

"ICY???" you cried, thunder rumbling in the distance.
The face that turned to you nearly scared you out of your mind.
"My name...is Random..." He coughed, wheezing as he took in air.

"We...we aren't going to make it...too little energon..."
You let out a cry, turning to look up at the Autobots as they approached.

"Ratchet! Over here!" Optimus called, hurrying over.
"Bee! You and Bulkhead section off traffic!! 

"He's really hurt!" You cried, grabbing Random's massive claws and his hand in your lap.
The rain was violent, and the wind blew it in all directions, making it almost impossible for you to be heard.

Ratchet hurried over, rolling Random onto his back and checking his vitals.
"He's too low on energon! We have to get him off this highway and to somewhere safe!"

Optimus and Ratchet transformed, and Bulkhead heaved Random onto his back and with Optimus's help they began driving again.
Prowl scooped you and your friend into Bee when he transformed, shifting into a motorcycle and speeding after Ratchet.

Your friend held you as you shook, tears streaming down your face.
"At least he's alive, right?" She comforted you gently, and you nodded, lip quivering.

The autobots pulled off into an abandoned parking garage, about a half hour from your city.
They transformed and laid Random out, Ratchet immediately popping the decepticon's cockpit open and beginning to work on him.

"He needs an energon transfusion! Does anyone have an excess supply?"
"I do!" Bulkhead piped up, stepping forward and reaching into his chest cavity.

"I also had way too much before the festival...you can use some of my interior energon if you have to."
Bee set you and your friend down and transformed, walking over to Bulkhead. "Are you sure you wanna do that, buddy?"

Bulkhead scratched his head.
"He's dying, Bee...and enemy or not I can't just stand there and let it happen. It wouldn't even be a fair fight!"
Bee huffed but stood down, backing up and letting Bulkhead past.

The giant green mech laid down, popping his upper compartments and closing his optics.
Ratchet took a few of his wires and you watched tearfully as the transfusion began.

Please be okay.