2

I was taken aback. I've never even met this guy before and they want me to marry him.

"Please we need you to settle him down. He is very wild and unsettled. He is 23 years old."

"B-but why me."

"You have a great job, you are gorgeous, you're single and very mature." She said.

I smiled. "I'm flattered but I'd don't think it's a good idea. D-does your son know your plans."

"Yes but he...Just please, you can't refuse the words of a royal. It's kind of an order.

I frowned and looked at everyone in the room. Every one was talking over eachother and I couldn't understand what they were saying. I felt pressed and my anxiety was coming back. I just blurted out an answer.

"Yes!" I stopped realising what I just said.
I didn't mean to say that. Fuck.

"Great. The wedding is next month."

I stood there in shock. I never wanted this to happen. I want the person I marry to love me and to have known for years not a stranger. I don't see myself getting out of this one.

Day of the wedding.

I was looking at myself in the mirror.

I did look nice but I didn't feel happy

I did look nice but I didn't feel happy. I walked to the double doors where my sister was next to me. She took my hand.

"Jade I'm scared."

"Of what Dovie."

"What if he doesn't like me."

"Who wouldn't like you, you are beautiful." She gave me a reassuring smile.

She hugged me tightly. "It will be okay Dovie."

I nodded and smiled. She took my hand and the doors opened. There weren't many people there which was good for the both of us. My sister was the one walking me down the aisle. I looked at my soon to be husband. He took a glance at me but then looked away again.

Jade handed me over to him and my eyes widened. "T-taehyung?"

He looked at a me and frowned. "What."

He stared at me for a while, his eyes widened. "D-Dove."

I stepped back a little bit. This was the guy that made my school years a living hell. He just stared at me. I couldn't look him in the eye. To be honest I'm still scared of him.

The vicar started talking. I blanked out from the world and stared at the floor. I was going to spend the rest of my life with the guy I liked but treated me like shit. Why did this have to happen to me out of all people.

My hand was squeezed. I looked up at him and he signaled for me to speak.

"Dove do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband."