19

It had been a few hours after the whole Sunghee incident. The three where back at Taehyung's mansion in the warmth. Taehyung was in the shower while Dove and Jungkook were watching true crime stories on youtube.

"Kookie how's Kaikai?" she asked him. "He's fine, he was going to come today but he has work. We might come next week or something, I'll bring my girlfriend."

Dove almost choked on her oxygen, "what did you just say..."

"We'll come next week or something." he frowned. "no bitch, you have a girlfriend and you never thought to tell me, you're best friend."

"I don't have to tell you everything." he chuckled. "yes you do, it's bestie code bitch."

"well, how did you react when I text you on the toilet when I had explosive diarrhoea. You blocked me for a week." he scoffed.

"well you made me vomit. somethings aren't meant to be said Kookie. I would never tell you if i've blown up the toilet." she chuckled. Jungkook pushes her head and she started laughing.

"You are the best Jungkook...mean it." Dove smiled hugging her bestie. "I love you."

"I love you too." he chuckled wrapping his arms around her small waist. "what's her name?" she asked. "Anisha, she's Vietnamese."

"aww Kook, show me a picture." she pleaded. "okay." he got out his phone and scrolled through his gallery before giving his phone to Dove.

"Oh my, she's fucking gorgeous Kookie

"Oh my, she's fucking gorgeous Kookie. She's a little doll." she shrieked with tears rimming her eyes. She's really happy for him, Jungkook is the most kindest and sweetest boy there is and to know he's getting the same love he gives to everyone else makes her so happy. He's been there with her for years as best friends, they both couldn't ask for more.

"Jungkook I'm so happy for you." she sniffled looking through the pictures of them together. Jungkook smiled and tried not to cry too. "Dovie please don't, you're making my jaw hurt." he chuckled.

"I'm sorry, you two are just so cute." She fanned her face before giving him another hug. "I hope she's treating you right Kook."

"Yeah, she's the best Dove...we have this strong connection I've never had with anyone before. She really gets me and I help her with her struggles. She told me she loves me last week..."

Dove cried even more hearing that, "you said it back right?" he nodded and she started having a crying fit. Jungkook just patted her head with glossy eyes, "jungkook, I wanna be the godmother of your babies and at your wedding." she demanded while in tears.

He just smiled and stroked her head, "sure Dove, but we have to wait and see what our future is."

"but we have to be positive okay." She smiled wiping her tears. Jungkook pulled her into another hug before he rested her head on his lap and petted her. He wishes one day he could watch her walk down the isle and become a wife to the man who loves her to dearly and would die for her. He hopes she could have children of her own, because he knows how much of a saint she is. He wishes that she can live the happy life she deserves after all the shit she's been through.