24

Next morning.

Sunghee felt a muscular arm wrapped around her waist and rubbed on her bare hip. She stirred in her sleep before opening her eyes. "Morning Joshie." she smiled resting her head on his bare chest.

"Hey Sweet cheeks." he chuckled softly. She giggled feeling his hand rubbing on her ass. The two had gone back to Sunghee's place and had sex about five times. The viagra she put in his drink was really strong so his erection didn't go down until the fifth round...so she probably pregnant because he didn't wear a condom.

Joshua smiled at her before it faded as a image of Dove popped into his head. For some reason he did feel guilty for cheating on her, but he enjoyed it...and he could honestly say he'd do it again.

...

Meanwhile at the mansion Taehyung was in the gym working on his abs and biceps. Exercise also help him with his depression so it's a win wins. Dove was in her cute pjs eating a tub of ice cream for breakfast. She was in a bad mood because of Joshua yesterday.

The door bell rang and Dove didn't hear it, she had the Tv up on full volume. Taehyung did however and walked out of his gym to answer the front door. He patted his sweaty head down with his towel and opened the door.

He followed the pair of legs and frowned. "you have a nerve showing up here." he scoffed glaring at Joshua. Taehyung noticed he was wearing the same clothes as yesterday, which made him grow suspicious.

"What do you want?" Taehyung groaned putting on his intimidating face. Joshua gulped and looked at Taehyung, "can I speak to my girlfriend."

"Well unfortunately, you made her cry yesterday and she doesn't want to speak to you." Taehyung smiled before closing the door in his face. Joshua stopped it with his foot making Tae grow irritable. He was already annoyed at him for making his Babygirl upset.

"Please...I just wanna speak to her."

"I told you, she doesn't want to see you. What don't you get." He repeated. "Look Taeyun-"

"It's Tae-Hyung." he corrected.

"...Taehyung, I just want to see my girlfriend. You can't stop me."

"Well I can because she'll still legally my wife, so I can do what the hell I want." Taehyung chuckled. Joshua clenched his fists and stepped closer to him. Taehyung stepped outside and closed the door behind him. "Whatever you want to tell her, I'll pass the message on."

Joshua gave up and sighed... "fine...can you tell her I'm sorry. She won't pick up my calls and she's not answering my texts. Please tell her to call me."

Taehyung was starting at his neck the whole time he was speaking. Being the giant he was he stood over Joshua only by 3 inches but was still very intimidating. "what the fuck is on your neck?" he snarled knowing exactly what it was.

He caught Josh off guard by the sudden tone change of his voice. He stumbled back and frowned, "what's on your fucking neck?!" he repeated.

"nothing."

"did you hook up with some random bitch yesterday...you didn't change your fucking clothes and you have hickeys on you neck."

Joshua swallowed thickly and shook his head, "no...I swear I didn't. I went out with a friend." Taehyung grabbed him by the collar and growled, "you don't want to lie to me...it won't end well." he smiled deviously. as he said that the front door opened. Taehyung released Joshua from his grip and turned his head.

"what's going on Tae?" Dove frowned walking up to the two men about to brawl with her tub of ice cream. "nothing Dove." Taehyung said glaring into Josh's soul.

"D-Dove can we talk?" He said hesitantly looking up at his girlfriend. She looked at Taehyung and whispered in his ear. He smiled, "she said she doesn't want to talk to you right now."

"Really Dove, how fucking mature." he scorned.

She scoffed and pulled Taehyung's ear closer to her lips. "she said she doesn't want to speak to you because you always push her away and then come crawling back like nothing happened. She feels something for you, but she's not convinced you feel the same."

"R-really Dove...I told you I loved you the other day. Does that not mean anything to you?"

She shrugged and looked at him, "did you mean it...because it's just a phrase. you haven't shown me you care for the longest. Just because we haven't had sex doesn't mean you can't show me you love me. There's so many other things to show love that the physical." she finally spoke before shoving a spoonful of cookie dough ice cream into her mouth.

"Okay, I-I'll try and do better as your boyfriend. I do love you Dove."

"what colour are her eyes?" Taehyung interrupted covering her eyes with his hand. Joshua scoffed but couldn't remember if they were blue or green.

"erm...blue."

Taehyung snorted and shook his head, "you are really stupid, they're green." He sighed removing his hand away. "When's her birthday?"

"why are you asking me this." Joshua groaned. "answer the question."

"October 5th." Joshua shrugged. Taehyung places his hands in his pockets and bounced on his heels. "not even close July 5th. What's her favourite thing to do?"

"..." Joshua didn't answer because he didn't have a clue. Taehyung squinted his eyes and tilted his head. "She likes bowling, what's her niece's name?" a smug smile grew on his face knowing that he doesn't know a single thing about the woman he claims to love.

"T-tae you can stop now." Dove sniffled staring at her boyfriend. "You really don't know anything about me do you...do you even know my middle name- my last name?"

"...well fuck Dove, I've only known you for over two months." Joshua shrugged. "It's Emerald, like her eyes." Taehyung interjected stepping closer to Josh. "Get off my fucking property before I make you." He snarled.

"But Dove-"

"I don't want to talk to you, just go!" she whimpered. Taehyung smirked, "you heard the lady...fuck off."

Joshua sighed, he saw the anger in Taehyung's eyes and the sadness in his girlfriend's. "I'm sorry Dove." his eyes filled with tears and guilt as he backed up off of Taehyung's porch. He felt disheartens because of what he did last night, he slept with another woman. If she finds out, she'll murder him.

He looked back at them and saw Taehyung kissing her head before pulling Dove into a bear hug. She was in tears and he felt so bad, if he could go back he'd have never gone home with Sunghee, seeing how much he's hurt Dove. He was just angry, but anger wasn't his motive it was lust and his fetish for asian woman.

Taehyung gave Joshua the look of death as he was walking away. He knows he did something last night...his gut was telling him he's not the right guy for Dove. But he knows he'll take her far away from him when the divorce is final.