25

"Taehyung get the fuck out!!" Dove shrieked hitting Taehyung in the chest. "Hey baby calm down...it just slipped out I'm sorry." he sighed.

"I don't care, I'm not in a good place already...just go to your office and work or something." she cried.

"Princess I said I was sorry."

"No you're not, you shouldn't of told me that Tae. Is this some way of trying to make me stay or what?"

"No, no Dove. Why would I do that, I want you to be happy okay. I'm just not sure Joshua is the right one for you. He didn't even fucking know what colour your eyes are."

Dove sighed softly knowing Taehyung had a point, but Dove was too scared to start her life over again. She's already scared of having to move away from her own comfort which is Tae. "M-maybe he was just confused."

"Confused about what Dove, his girlfriend or the girl he hooked up with!!" Taehyung instantly covered his mouth realising he repeated himself. "Get out!"

"I'm sorry."

"Leave me alone Tae, and don't expect cuddles tonight either. I don't want to speak to you." she sniffled pushing her husband out of her room and locking the door.

Taehyung huffed and decided to crawl through the vent, lucky he fit through and navigated his way back to Dove's room. He opened the vent and dropped out of the ceiling onto his front. "fuck!"

"AHH! WHAT YHE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TAEHYUNG, ARE YOU OKAY?" Dove yelled running to his aid. Taehyung started laughing and he staggered to his feet. "you can't get rid of me that easily Princess." he wheezed rubbing his chest.

Dove rolled her eyes and hugged him, "I'm sorry okay, I just don't want him to break your heart." he sighed with his lips brushing against her cheek.

"I know, you're just looking out for me." She smiled and rubbed his chest. "do you want some ice?" she asked him.

"please." he groaned holding his chest, "I might have broken a rib." he chuckled.

"Do you want me to examine you?" Dove asked him cutely. He smirked, "sure baby." he pinched her cheek before she skipped off to fetch some ice. Taehyung chortled to himself as he sat down on Dove's bed. He knew she could never stay angry at him and vice versa.

Dove came back with some frozen peas, she sat beside Taehyung and he looked at her. "lay down."

"I thought you were joking about the examining thing."

"no tae, that was dangerous. take off your top." she ordered. Taehyung sighed and without hesitation too off his jumper, he forgot that Dove could now see his scars. By the time he realised it was to late.

"T-Taehyung you didn't tell me it was this bad..." she uttered softly while caressing his arm. He swallowed thickly and hung his head. "can you tell me why you do it?" she asked. Taehyung felt embarrassed by some of his reasons but he wanted to tell her.

She gently laid him down and he sighed. "S-sometimes I do it because of my mental state...my thoughts aren't mine, I've been struggling with depression most of my life. It's new to you but it's nothing new to me. B-but other times I do it because I know how badly I treated you...so I want to feel the pain you must have felt. That's why I hurt myself, then maybe if I know I might forgive myself." he admitted.

Dove's eyes filled with tears as she heard his words. Her heart broke into two, "so you hurt yourself to try and feel the pain you caused me?" she sniffled. He nodded not being able to look at her face.

"I'm really sorry-"

Dove doesn't know how many times Taehyung has apologised, even after she said she'd forgiven him. "Taetae don't you know that I forgive you. I told you that. Why are you doing that to yourself."

"b-because I-I can't forgive myself...sometimes I believe you see a m-monster when you look at me. That's what I see in the mirror all the time. Am I a monster to you?"

"No, no you're not Taehyung. You'll never be a monster in my eyes, you're my husband." she smiled hugging him. "You're my happy place Tae, you make me smile just by being there. When I'm upset you always know how to cheer me up, I appreciate you so much."

"really..."

"Of course I do you doughnut." she smiled and kissed his head. She sat up and patted his chest. "I need to check your ribs now."

"okay."

"breath in.."

he did just that and she pressed on his chest. "does it hurt?"

"no"

"breath out." she hummed pressing down on harden on his chest. "you're fine, it might bruise so put ice on it."

Taehyung smiled and stared at her, "you're really hot as a doctor." he said sitting up. Dove blushed and pushed him away, "stop it Tae."

"but it's true, it's a turn on for me." he smirked. "taehyung piss off." she groaned softly, dumping the ice on his chest. Taehyung giggled and ran towards the door before blowing a kiss. "luv ya."

She smiled before he closed the door. "Love you too." she mumbled. She sighed and stood up, she didn't know if she meant it or not. She has a special place for him in her heart. She always will no matter what.

••••••••••
sorry it's short today, might post another in a few hours or so. 💖💖💖💋🕊✨✌🏽